Windows are for running from you're mate

This chapter is dedicated to ShiznitzGirl for all the comments and for sitting through all my cliff hangers patiently XD Also for showing me how much this story excites people. Thank you!! XD

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ash's point of view)

I ran down the hallway at top speed with Ace in hot pursuit. I pushed myself harder and got a little farther away, but he was quickly catching up. I knew if I kept this up, he would get me. I quickly turned down a hallway and ran into one of the classrooms. I locked the door and hid under the window of the door.

I heard him try to open the door, but couldn't since it was locked. I sensed him walk away, but I knew he would be back. He was probably getting something to pick the lock.

'Crap,Crap,Crap' I thought to myself as I looked around for a place to get out. I couldn't hide because he can easily find me.

'Ah ha!' I mentally cheered as I saw a window.

I ran over to it and pulled it open. Luckily for me there was no screen, so I jumped out and landed perfectly on the ground since it was only the first level. Well, I still would have been fine if it was like a third floor since I'm a wolf, but that still doesn't stop me from being proud of my accomplishments.

I quickly booked it across the field and made it to the window of my brothers and I's dorm. I knocked on the window that Aiden was infront of.

"AHHH!!!" He let out a very girl-ish scream and I busted out laughing. He scowled at me, but opened the window and screen anyway.

"So what's this all about?" Luke asked as he walked over to us.

"Umm, new style of entering a room?" I joked. He just looked at me to tell him the real reason. I let out a sigh.

"Running from Ace." Blake busted up laughing at that.

I picked up a pillow from his bed and chucked it at him. When it hit his face he glared at me, but then started laughing again. I just rolled my eyes, idiot.

"Why are you running from you're own mate again?" Asked Luke as he sat down on one of the beds.

"He wanted to talk to me" I said honestly.

"Ahhaha wow, you run from him just because he wants to talk!?" Gage said smiling.

"Yup!" I said happily as I sat on Luke who didn't even bother to try and get me off.

*Knock Knock*

I went wide-eyed as we all heard someone knock on the door. I knew with all my heart it was Ace.

"Hide me." I said in a squeek to Luke as I jumped off him  and ran over to the window and jumped out. I just crouched under the window.

"Hey Ace" I heard Luke greet him.

"Hey man, have you seen Ash?"

"He just left." I heard Aiden reply, holding back a smile because what he said was true, I did just leave, out the window. But that's what cool people do so I'm not worried about it.

"Okay, Thanks Man." I heard Ace say and leave. I stood outside for a few minutes looking at the view. It was quite pretty, it was an empty field and bare trees in the background. Yellow light from the daytime was pouring throughout the field and trees, giving it a peaceful look.

A heard a noise that sounded like someone skidding to a stop. I turned to see Ace not ten feet away and staring at me. He smirked.

"Found you." I gulped and stared at him wide-eyed. He started waling towards me. I looked around for an escape and smiled when I looked back up at the window. I took a few steps forward so I could pull myself through.

"Don't you dare." I heard him growl. I just smiled at him and yanked myself through.

All the boys looked at me like I was a mad women. I rubbed the back of my neck and grinned sheepishly.

"Sup?" I asked. They just continued to stare.

"Tough crowd." I said and ran to the other side of the room and yanked open the door and went into the hall. I decided to find somewhere I could go.

I kept running down the hallways and finally I found the cafeteria. I smiled and ran over to a door that leads outside. I leaned against it and waited to see if Ace is still trying to hunt me down.

After about ten mintues I figured he had given up. I couldn't sense him, see him, or hear him, so he must have decided to stop trying. I pushed myself off the door and started walking back to my dorm. I was silently humming to myself when I heard,

"Your good, but not good enough." a taunting voice say. I spun around and came face to face with Ace.

'Ahahaha that rhymed.' I thought happily, but shook it away as I realized this was no time for sillyness. I spun around on my heels and went to run away for my life again, but he grabbed the back of my shirt. Great, now I'm doomed.

He dragged me over to one of the lunch tables and pushed me down so I was sitting. He sat infront of so I couldn't get away.

"This is all nice and romantic Ace, but I must be going." I said and started to get up. He pulled me back down infront of him.

"Explain this to me." He said, refering to the fact that I was avoiding him all day.

"Well when a mommy and a daddy love each-"

"Not that!" He said interrupting me from my explanation of how babies are born. I tried not to laugh, I just had to do it.

"Tell me why you have been avoiding me." He demanded.

"It will ruin you're self esteem if I told you why." I responded in fake sympathy.

"Tell me." He demanded again.

"Well here it goes, it's because... you're ugly." I said and hung my head like it was a shame I had told him this.

"Ha Ha Ha, you're so funny Ash," he said sarcastically, "But tell me the truth."

"Naww, someone miss me playing with them?" I cooed at him and pinched his cheeks. He swatted my hands away and snorted,

"As if, I just wanted to know why you have been avoiding me." He said, but it sounded like there was more.

"Cut to the chase, Ace." I let out a little laugh at the fact I rhymed yet again. I should be the rhyme master! I can see it now all th--

"That is it." Ace said breaking me from my fanasy world. I eyed him suspiciously.

"yeah right. I know you, that's not all you wanted to ask me." I accused.

"You're right." He said. I was about to object when I realized he was telling me I was correct.

"I need to ask you something." He said seriously.

Now I was all ears.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mwahahahaha, I am so evil!!!! Another cliff hanger!!! >=D

So what do you guys think he's going to ask her?