Spill Your Secrets

This chapter is dedicated to xXAddaLeeXx, I guess we will see how Ash reacts ^.^

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Aidens Point of view)

I was pacing the room like a mad-man, my mind and heart was ready to explode.

How could we do this to our Ash!?

I needed to tell her what was really going on, about the fake contract and everything! Otherwise, I think I will run a circle right in the middle of our floor because of my pacing. The other boys left to go to one of our friends house and left me here.

WHAT DO I DO!?

Click.

I turned to the now open door and saw Ash walk in. I felt like puking, lieing to her was just too much.

"Hello Aiden, you okay?" Came her slightly concerned voice next to me.

I looked right at her to see her gazing at me with intense eyes. I don't think I can take this any longer...

"Yeah." Was all that came out though.

"Okay well I'm going to go take a shower before our pack meeting..." She trailed off and started to head towards the bathroom.

It was now or never.

"No wait!!!" I yelled after her. She spun around and looked at me a bit startled and confused.

"What?"

"I-I... There's something you need to know..." I let out. She hesitantly walked back, took a seat, and pulled me down next to her.

"What is it Aiden?" She seemed worried now.

"Everything's a lie... The contract, it's not even real. This was all a set up to get you and Ace together. I'm sorry Ash, I really am, I- Well, WE all just want you to be happy. We figured that if we could get you two together for awhile you would both better figure out your feelings for each other and you guys would be happy..."

She was looking down at the floor for a few seconds, the silence was suffocating.

"Please don't be mad Ash..." I whispered, I couldn't handle her being mad at us.

I heard her sigh and then looked back at me. Her eyes were a bit distant as they usually are when shes thinking about something hard, but she didn't really seem mad.

"I can't be mad at you guys.. I get that you were only trying to help. However, I can be mad at Ace, that sly little... nevermind. But then again, you know what they say, why get mad when you can get even?" She smirked, but I felt my stomach drop, this didn't sound very pleasant.

"Thanks for telling me this Aiden!" She chirped and kissed me on the cheek. I watched her bounce off the edge of the bed and grabbed some clothes to head in the shower.

I watched her walk into the bathroom, leaving me alone again.

Did I just do the right thing?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ash's point of view)

I turned on the shower and soon stepped in. I let the water try and wash my troubles away but I knew they couldn't.

I have every right to be mad at them and I know I should be, but I can't bring myself to. I have to take in the fact that they are a bit hard-headed and don't really think before they do stuff, I guess that's where I get that from though. I know  they love me and they are just trying to make me happy by getting me with my mate.

Speaking of my mate, this was all a very clever plan, but now I know about it thanks to Aiden.

But what to do about all of this?

I turned off the water, dried myself off, got dressed, and finished getting ready. I threw my clothes in the hamper and walked out of the bathroom. Aiden was still sitting on the bed looking anxiously at the ground. His worried-filled eyes soon met mine and I tried to send him and soft look telling  him everything's okay.

"Ready to go? I just got a text from Luke saying they left Andrews, you know the guy from our History class, house and they are already at Ace's." I just nodded and we headed out the door.

The walk there was silent and rather awkward. I could feel how nervous he was, but I was completely calm, it was an odd mix.

We soon came to Aces door and Aiden knocked. In a matter of seconds the door opened and Gage smiled at us.

"Hows it going!? Come in!" He said cheerfully and walked away, leaving the door wide open for us. He seemed unusually happy today.

We stepped in and walked to where everyone was sitting around. I took a seat between Luke and Blake. I could see that Ace wasn't very happy that I sat between my brothers instead of him. I almost laughed but I didn't, it would probably cause questioning.

I looked over and saw Colby looking at me. I smiled and waved at him, earning me a wave and smile back.

"Okay, let's begin!" Luke announced.

They started talking about things that were getting pretty boring to me. I know I should be paying attention, but whatever.

An hour passed and they were still droning on and on about buisness. I decided to entertain myself since I was so bored. I leaned over Blake to wear Gage was sitting and whispered a hilarious joke I heard the other day.

The second it clicked in his mind he busted out laughing really hard. Everyone in the room looked over at my now red-faced brother like he was some type of weirdo, which he was, but hey, we are too.

"Anyways...." Luke said while staring skeptically at Gage and then turning back to his conversation.

Gage finally stopped laughing and I was bored again. I looked over at Colby who I'm guessing felt my stare and looked over. I need some more help about this whole contract thing and I think Colby might be able to help me through this too.

"I know the secret." I mouthed to him.

I watched his eyes widen and then he looked over at the other boys to see them all engaged in the conversation. He quickly shot out of his seat, grabbed my hand, and yanked me into another room down the hall.

"You know about Gage!?" He asked bewildered.

"Ye-- WAIT! WHAT!? WHAT ABOUT GAGE!?" I practically yelled.

What else was really going on here...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Sorry about the long wait, I have been kinda busy and had a bit of trouble thinking of what to do for this story....

Hope you enjoyed it though!!!