making eachother's lives hell

Hey guys, here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

Ace on the side

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ace's point of view)

I got up off the ground after that stupid kid kicked me in the balls. I groaned a little as I stood, but the pain subsided. I was pissed, how can he dare do that to ME!? Weird thing was though when he whacked into me, my wolf howled in confusion. Why was he confused? Did he feel sorry or something? I shook my head, it doesn't really matter.

I went back to my dorm and layed down.

"Whats wrong?" My beta Colby asked me.

"Nothing, just some kid whacked into me and when I told him off he kicked me in the balls! I don't even know if this kid has a pack... maybe he's a rouge..." I questioned Colby.

"Hmm, I don't know but if you can give me his name, I can find information about him." He suggested. That's one thing I liked about him, he has information on everyone and if he doesn't he will find some.

"Alright thanks man, I'm headed off to talk with the other pack, see you later" I said sincerely, I really appreciate all he does for us. That's why he's my beta.

I know what you're thinking, why is he hanging with another pack? Well we became very close at the beginning of this year and even though they were in a different pack, they were still pretty cool to hang out with. I walked up to their door knocked and entered. Though when I looked at them I stared at them stupidly.

There was that kid that kicked me earlier! All the guys turned to face me and smiled, except for my new enemy. He just glared darkly at me, which made my wolf whimper a little bit. Weird...

"What's up man!? I want you to meet our younger brother Ash." Luke said excitedly towards me. WHAT!? That stupid kid is their brother? No way, these guys were awesome, but Ash is just annoying.

"We already met." Ash said smirking.

"Really? How?" Gage inquired. Ash smirked at me before responding

"Well our encounter started off a little weird, but in the end I kicked his butt to the floor, no surprise there" He replied cockily at the end. That stupid little twerp! All the guys bit back a laugh.

"Yeah yeah yeah, laugh it off, it won't happen again, he just caught me off guard. Anyway, I came over to tell you I will be gone for the rest of the weekend along with my pack, so I will see you guys on Monday. Bye!" I said while leaving, but before I had shut the door I heard

"Don't get beat up!" from Ash. I just brushed it off, nothing like that will ever happen again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Monday*

(Ash's Point of view)

Today went by in a blur. I know it was my first day at school and whatnot, but it was still boring and I didn't pay attention. To top it off, Ace is in three of my classes. I'm just glad the day went by fast.

I was walking back to my dorm when I got pressed against the wall. I wonder who could possibly be doing this? (Note sarcasm) I opened my eyes that had shut from the impact of the wall to reveal Ace.

"Listen.." He growled at me, " You better learn you're place fast or I will make you're life a living hell..." I just stared at him, not really sure what to say. I notcied how close he was to my face and tried not to blush, if only he knew I was a girl.