RUNN!!!

This chapter is dedicated to FadedScars because two chapter's ago I started to rethink continuing this story. I had felt it was going to be hard to continue writing and I was just going to get rid of it, then about two minutes later of staring at the title wondering if I should delete it, a notification popped up telling me someone commented. You told me that you loved it and I should upload. So now here I am, still writing this story. Thank you for that and still supporting me! :D

Well here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ash's point of view)

I woke up to Aiden jumping next to me on my bed. I knew it was him without looking because he is usually the one to wake me up.

"Hey you know I like boys who are hot like you." Aiden said in a high voice, mocking that girl who was hitting on me last night.

"I'm not suprised, I always knew you liked boys." I said with a smile.

"What!? No! I was moc--"

"Yeah sure you were." I said cutting him off and grabbing some clothes to change into for the day. He looked at me with an evil glint in his eye.

"Take that back or I will tell Ace you are in love with him." Aiden taunted playfully. I smiled sickly

"Sure, go ahead, do it. I dare you." I said and it was true, it would only help my plans with messing with Ace.

"Well now that you want me to, I won't."

"Alright then, don't do it." I said with a shrug.

"How about I just tickle you then!" He yelled the last part and ran after me. I let out a screech and ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

After I had finished getting ready in my male ensamble I opened up the door to the bathroom.

"I'm here boys." I said in a fake "Deep,sexy man voice" They all looked at me like I was crazy, but then busted up laughing.

"OOh yeah, you're so sexy Ash." Gage joked.

"Dang straight, and don't you forget it." I teased. "Well anyways, I'm gunna go into the forest and read." I said grabbing a book off my bed and heading out the door.

"Alright, stay safe! Call if you need us!" Luke yelled after me.

"OKay!" I yelled back and I shut the door.

I quickly went outside and headed into the forest. I quickly found my spot by the stream that I found the other day. I walked over and put my hand in the sparkling, clear water and smiled. It was just too peaceful out here. I sat down against the same tree and continued to read "Blood and Chocolate" by Annette Curtis Klause .

I had only been reading for about ten minutes when I felt a very strong presence infront of me and I knew it was Ace. I shut my book and stood up, leaning against the tree. He was only standing about two feet infront of me.

"I had the taste of blood and chocolate in my mouth, one as hateful as the other." I said quoting Astrid from the movie, "I always loved that quote... So can I help you since you interrupted my book?" I asked innocently.

"Umm yes, yes you can. Why are you here?" Ace asked.

"It's beautiful, I love this spot and it just so happens it's on you're land. Do you want me to leave?" I inquired. 

"yes..." He responded, but it sounded more like a question.

"Okay." and with that I walked out of the woods, leaving a stunned Ace behind.

I smiled, messing with Ace was too much fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ace's point of view)

I watched as he left the woods, leaving me frozen in shock. My wolf was snarling at me for making him leave. But why? Why does my wolf keep acting like this towards him? I guess my wolf just likes him and doesn't like me being mean.

but.. the shocks between us...

I shook my head, not wanting to think about it. It all must be in my head because I never saw him react to the shocks...unless he hides it? No, no, it's just me being crazy...I hope.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ash's Point of view)

I was watching TV for awhile, but I started to become really restless. My wolf was just begging to be let out so it could run around and be free. I looked out the window to see it was pretty dark outside. I decided to wait just a little while longer until I went outside.

*About 3 hours later*

I looked at the clock, 10:00Pm. I smiled, it was really dark outside, a perfect shield of darkness to cloak my wolf form.

"Hey guys!" I yelled getting their attention, "I'm headed out for a run!"

"Alright, be safe, you know the usual, call if you need us. We are headed over to Paul's so we should be back around 1"

"Okie pokie, bye!" I said as they got up and left.

I opened up the dorm window and jumped out. I quickly ran into the forest and made sure no one was around. Once I knew the coast was clear I stripped and shifted into my wolf form. I started running all around the woods and let out a little noise of content.

I was running around for about 30 minutes when I heard a twig snap...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ace's point of view)

I was in my dorm when one of my pack members busted into my room.

"Alpha, there is a unknown wolf in our territory!" He told me. How could I have not sensed the intrusion?

"I'll go check it out." and with that I lept out the window and shifted.

I ran for about 10 minutes when I saw the wolf. It was pretty big, the size of an Alpha. Was it Luke? No, I know Luke, he's all black, this wolf has a lot of white on it.

and it's a female!?

'Mate!!" My wolf practically yelled. My heart started racing and I took a step closer to get more close to her without her noticing.

SNAP!

I heard a twig break from underneath me. She looked directly at me. Her eyes widened and she took off running.

"NOO!!!" I mentally screamed and I ran after her. "She's mine and I will get her."

We ran for about 20 minutes, but I couldn't get close enough, but then she did something that stopped me in my tracks, she went over my border onto the Jackson's side. I don't think Luke will be too happy that some unknown werewolf ran on his side, but since she's my mate he might let it slip.

I lowered my head, sad that she got away and I made my way back to the dorm. I took a quick shower and got dressed and headed off to bed with one thought only.

No matter what it takes, I'll find her and make her mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ash's point of view)

I quickly shifted and went into my dorm and got into the bathroom. I got into the shower and washed up. My heart was racing from all that running and my wolf was mad that I ran from my mate, but oh well.

I got dressed and jumped into bed and fell asleep.

That was a long day...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!