✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) Plan B

(Note : Flashes between scenes = *)

I woke up slowly, my eyes fluttering open. It had been a long night, the other night. Looking up at the ceiling, I felt uneasy. As if someone was watching me. Turning to my right side, I gasped slightly at the sight.

“Damon.”

He smirked, “Boo.”

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m gazing at my beautiful girlfriend, is that a crime?” Damon asked with a raised eye brow.

“More like staring.”

“Hey!” Damon said with a pout, his blue eyes twinkling with amusement, “I thought that girls your age thought that it was romantic?”

“I think that creepy would be the word for it.” I joked.

Damon gave me a playful smile, before taking the pillow, from underneath his elbow and hitting me with it. My mouth formed and ’o’, I couldn’t believe he actually did it.

I snatched the pillow, and giggled, “Stop it!”

Damon smirked, and then practically pounced on top of me, capturing my lips with his own. I kissed back, wrapping an arm around his neck as he hovered over me. Damon continued to kiss me hungrily, until I let out a moan.

I giggled, tilting my head away, causing Damon to kiss my neck and then my cheek.

“This is bad.” I stated to Damon, “What if Jenna walked in?”

Damon grinned, “She won’t, she’s downstairs watching TV.”

“You can hear that?”

“Mmmh.” Damon mumbled against my neck, as he began to kiss up and down my neck, sending shivers down my spine. Thinking that I shouldn’t be such a worrier I rolled my self on top of him, before kissing him hard on the lips.

*

Mason rolled over onto Katherine, her giggles erupted throughout the room. He then kissed down her chest to Katherine’s lacy bra. Then to her bear stomach, causing her to smile, through her giggles.
Katherine then placed a finger to her lips, shushing him, “Ms. Flowers will think I’m a floozy if I have a man in here.”

“Why are you staying here?” Mason questioned as he hovered above her.

“Because, I like this little bed and breakfast, don’t you?”

“I love it.” Mason grinned, before lowering his head and capturing Katherine’s lips once again. They kissed one another hungrily before she finally took charge and flipped them over.

*

I kissed Damon, softly. Before attempting to pull away, but that only caused a growl to escape his throat as he pulled me back down against him. Our chests were pressed firmly against one another’s.

Damon’s tongue licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. Which I only denied, pulling away, sadly. I wished I didn’t have things to do today, and that I could stay with him all day, but that wasn’t going to happen.

“Damon..” I giggled out, as he began to kiss my neck again, “Stop, I have to get in the shower.”

Damon pulled back with a smirk, “I like it, let’s go.”

“Just me… but someday you’ll get your chance-”

“Oh will I?” He asked me with a raised brow.