✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) Elijah

3rd Person POV

A black SUV pulled into an almost empty lot. The only other thing in that lot, was another man’s car. The SUV pulled up beside it, before putting it into park.

The man, in the car then walked over to the SUV, as the man rolled down the window. He had black clothes on, and sunglasses that covered over half of his face.

“Where is she?”

The man who had captured Electra replied, “They’re in the trunk.”

“They?” The man with the sunglasses repeated, “What do you mean by they? You were only supposed to bring one back.”

“They look the same.”

“How is that possible? You must have done something wrong.” The man in the SUV replied annoyed.

“I did exactly what you said.”

“Good.” The man in the SUV replied, as he rolled his eyes, “Put them in the back, and I will sort it out later.”

The man who had captured the Gilbert sisters nodded, before walking over to the trunk of his car and lifting- one at a time into the SUV. The driver of the SUV glanced back, through the rear window, wondering how he could get the doppelganger confused.

And then he saw it.

They had to be twins… had to be. One of them though, did look more like Katherine than the other. So he could see how a compelled human could mess up with this simple task. But they both would due.

Perhaps he could use one of them a threat to make the real doppelganger behave.

After shutting the trunk, the man who had kidnapped them walked back up to the rolled down window. He was still under compulsion, and had no choice in what to do.

“Thank you for your help.” The driver of the SUV said.

“Is there anything else?”

“One more thing.” The man with the sunglasses requested, “Come closer please-” The kidnapper then began to lean closer and closer towards the rolled down window, “Closer…”

And then the driver of the SUV bit into the man’s neck. He was careful not to stick his head out the window for he would burn in the intense sunlight. After a little feeding, he let the man drop to the ground.

The vampire, then, wiped his mouth with his black blood. Sighing with satisfaction from being just fed. Rolling up the window, and putting the car in gear, he then drove off with both Elena and Electra.

~*~*~

Electra’s POV

I woke up to swaying- as if being carried. My eyes still hadn’t opened, but I was aware of my surroundings. I had a major headache, and I was trying to recall what from. And then I remembered.

The man…The mask… Getting hit in the head.

It all came rushing back, causing my eyes to snap open.

“Let me go.” I whispered, still feeling weak.

A man- a man with longish brown hair, looked down at me. He had sunglasses on at the moment, and a hat even. He didn’t reply, as he set me down on a couch, I looked around to see Elena?!

The man then took off his hat, and sunglasses. I didn’t pay any attention to him at the moment though.

My eyes were only on my twin. Elena was slowly waking up, she licked her lips before opening her eyes.