Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians nor do I own Teen Wolf.

Annabeth's POV

I stared at Percy while he lay unconscious on the floor. The meeting just finished but still no one went to take him out or at least move him from the floor. I got many congratulations on my achievements but the only thing that mattered now was spending the little time I had with Percy. The first thing I needed to do was getting him out of here and to a more comfortable place and gladly, Poseidon had the same idea as me seeing as Percy disappeared in a puff of sea mist.

"Annabeth, I would like a word with you and you need not worry about Percy, he is resting in my palace here on Olympus." Poseidon spoke, "Let us go for a walk child."

"Yes Lord Poseidon," I answered timidly. I couldn't afford to be rude to the ruler of the seven seas. I am only a minor goddess in his domain.

"There is no need for formalities Annabeth, my son cares deeply for you and he has asked me that if something were to happen I would always welcome you with open arms and treat you like family." Spoke Poseidon.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He knew something was going to happen! Maybe not something as big as this, but he still knew! I was interrupted from my internal musing when Poseidon spoke again.

"Annabeth it is not what it seems. Before we went to Greece, Percy approached me saying that if he were to fall in battle or if you two were separated in anyway that I would watch over you and care for you. He didn't know that you two would be separated like this but I would like to think that the circumstances of our agreement still stand. If you would allow me, I would like to tutor you in your new powers over the sea."

I thought about what it would be like to live in Atlantis for a while and to learn about all the Atlantean culture and see the wonderful architecture Percy bragged to me about. I made up my mind and I was very excited. "Sure, I would appreciate the help in mastering my new talents."

We remained silent for the rest of the walk and soon after Poseidon's palace came into view. We walked in and I had to say that the interior designs were amazingly well done but my main priority was getting to Percy so as Poseidon walked further in, I followed until we came to the room with a sleeping Percy. Poseidon soon left and I slipped in bed next to Percy appreciating the warmth after an exhausting day.

Percy POV

I awoke on a soft bed. I could feel someone sleeping next to me but dismissed it as I peeked one eye open and caught a glimpse of golden curls and a California tanned body entangled with mine. Annabeth. I was at peace, which was good until I looked at where we were sleeping and noticed the Atlantean designs.

It slowly started coming back to me. The council meeting, the immortal campers, the immortal senators, Leo and Calypso together, Frank and Hazel accepting Godhood, Jason and Piper accepting Godhood, the Fates appearing, Lupa biting me, Hades and Hestia being accepted into the council and then pain, lots and lots of pain. But, what I don't remember is the cause of my pain, Annabeth getting a reward from the gods, where the hell I was and more importantly what was Annabeth doing here.

What happened after I passed out?

I decided to take a look around. I slipped out of bed trying to be quite as to not wake Annabeth up but I was faced with a difficult task of untangling our bodies. Fortunately, I succeeded in getting out of the room without waking her up, but, unfortunately I had no idea where I was but it resembled Atlantean design and interior architecture.

It was then that I noticed several differences, 1) my ADHD was gone but my battle reflexes were sharper, 2) my dyslexia was gone, 3) I was significantly smarter with a larger vocabulary, and finally my physical appearance was altered meaning all my scars were gone and my skin as soft as a baby's as well as more defined muscles. I looked into one of the mirrors hanging in the hallway. I had the appearance of a god and my eyes were a whirlpool of colors, constantly changing.

I continued to walk the hallways searching for life other than my own when I stumbled upon the main room and the center of my father's palace on Olympus. I only now knew where I was from when I was once visited by him in a dream.

My father sat in a living room type of area talking to two goddesses I was not expecting and another lady who I did not recognize. Lady Diana and Lady Lupa were sitting gracefully on a couch faced towards me and the other lady was faced away while my father sat with his side to me. By the concern look on the three immortals faces I knew something was wrong.

I slowly approached and coughed rather loudly to try and get their attention. Assuming by the way their heads snapped to me and I was now the center of attention I would say it worked. My father gave me a welcoming smile, Lady Diana gave me a nod, Lady Lupa gave me an apologetic smile, and the lady who I didn't know was studying me carefully. I returned the smile to my father, the nod to Lady Diana, a reassuring smile to say I was alright to Lady Lupa, and returned my gaze to the unknown lady to see if I could figure out anything about her.

My father was the first to speak, "Percy, I see you are feeling better. Come and sit, we have much to discuss." As I took my seat my father continued on, "What do you remember from the reward ceremony?"

"Everything except for why I passed out and the events that occurred after," I replied.

At first my three immortal occupants seemed to hesitate before Lady Diana spoke first, "Well the first thing is that you passed out because you were given the blessings of everyone on the Olympian Council." If I were drinking water I would have choked from the surprise.

My father was the next to speak, "Second was that Annabeth received a gift from the Council after you passed out."

That spiked my interest but before I could ask what it was my father opened his mouth again.

My father hesitated for a second, "Annabeth should be the one to tell you what she received."

The lady, who I still didn't know the name of, spoke to Lady Diana and Lady Lupa, "Is he the one you will send because he looks a little young and I don't think my family will respond well to having a kid younger than them ordering around their pack." I started to listen in because for some reason I knew they were talking about me.

Lady Lupa answered with pride in her voice, "Chiron trained him well in combat and I trained his instincts to perfection so he will be the perfect candidate. But, before we can send him he will have to learn to control his animalistic side and gain the trust of your family as well as teaching him about what he is to face."

"I would vouch for him but if I were to show up years after my death than a lot of questions would be asked and the less they know the better," spoke the lady.

"Yes, but with the power he contains training him will be fast. Also, he will need to ally himself with the person most trusted by your pack." Spoke Lady Diana.

"He should first make his appearance known to Dr. Deaton. He was and still is a very trusted man and was my previous Druid Emissary."

My father spoke next, "So it is settled, my son will begin training and when he has completed it, he will go to California to help your family."

The lady turned and spoke to me for the first time, "Hello young hero. Since you'll be helping my family in the future I'll introduce myself. My name is Talia Hale."