Chapter 11

A/N: So, to all of my readers, if you have a question about any of the characters from both universes then review and ask so that I can give you answers. Thank you and enjoy. About 2,700 words and a total of 7 pages on Microsoft Word. Sorry about any incorrect grammar and spelling. Now enjoy :)

Previously,

"What are you?" She asked. My eyes flashed bright lightning yellow and icy light blue as I peered at her inner animal. Her inner animal was a beautiful white wolf that was trapped in a black cage.

"A Nightmare." I said as our bodies caught fire. She screamed in pain as the fire consumed our bodies and in the corner of my eye the other two boys shot out to help us.

"Stay back!" I yelled and as they saw that our bodies weren't being burned they stayed a good distance away. I turned back to Kali as she tried to claw my arms with what little strength she had left. "Since you guys want to play with power that you don't understand I am forced to put some of my cards down. You alphas think you are so big and buff with your boost from the darkness but you aren't! I will burn away the cage holding your true wolf and then I'll send you back to your master with the knowledge of what he truly did to you!"

The flames changed from red and orange to a golden white color blocking the view of the other two and I witnessed the cage that held her inner wolf be burned away. She screamed even louder and as the last of the darkness left her soul I dropped her body to the ground.

"Is she dead?" Asked Isaac.

"No. Just enlightened." I said before turning around and walking towards Scott to heal his wounds. Soon enough we walked out of the alley leaving Kali on the asphalt unconscious.

"Shouldn't we take her with us? We can use her against the others." Said Scott still looking unsure about leaving her there.

"No. She'll be fine and anyways we still have to find Cora." I said before transforming and running to the eastern woods, the last place to check. The two boys followed behind as they tried to keep pace with my running form.

Now,

We ran to the eastern forest searching for Derek and Cora. The first we found of the two was Derek. Derek growled at me before turning to the other to boys that quickly followed behind.

"Fan out and look for her." Yelled Derek. I sprinted down one of the jogging paths as I caught the scent of two humans. If Cora was on a blood lust her first instincts would be to attack people, human people. I ran faster and faster using my abnormal werewolf, demigod and advanced speed by the gods blessings to look for the two people. The scent got stronger as another scent drifted into the pathway too.

The scent was familiar as I recognized it as Cora's. I was about to take off into the woods and follow Cora's scent before I heard a scream that came from the way the human's scent came from. I ran through the trees before coming to the scene of a snarling Cora and two frightened joggers. I jumped from my position towards Cora knocking her over. I snarled at her as she snarled back, I howled. The other three came running and soon Isaac and Scott appeared out of the woods near the jogging couple as Derek appeared behind me.

"Get them out of here." Said Derek to Scott and Isaac. The two boys led the joggers out of the forests as I changed back into my human form. I raised my hands preparing for the tense Cora. She rushed forward slashing her claws as I dodged each swipe. I grabbed one of her arms before throwing her into a tree. As she hit the ground near the trunk of the tree I raised my hand using the roots of the tree to trap Cora under its weight. She growled and slashed at the branches unable to break it.