Chapter 7

3rd Person POV

After Percy left the camp Annabeth had gone to Olympus to prepare for her stay in Atlantis.

Annabeth had entered her bedroom door to find two of her friends sitting on her bed.

"Hi Piper. Hi Hazel. Where were you guys? I didn't see you at the new camp opening."

"Oh yeah, sorry we couldn't make it. We were preparing for the trip." Piper spoke with a smile.

"So you guys are doing it?" Asked Annabeth.

"Yup," confirmed Hazel.

"We are going to tail Percy for you and send updates every once in a while about how he's doing and if he's in any danger." Spoke Piper.

"Is it all five of you?" Asked Annabeth.

"Of course. Do you really think Jason and Frank would really let him go off alone? They suggested we follow him before we even told them the plan." Spoke Hazel.

"Thank you guys, I'll try to join you as soon as I can." Spoke Annabeth as she pulled them into hugs.

"We got it covered. Just take as long as you want down there in Atlantis, there's no need to rush." Spoke Hazel.

"Sure thing," Spoke Annabeth.

"Before I forget, were supposed to meet in the throne room in an hour or so." Spoke Piper.

The three girls talked in Annabeth's room until it was time to go to the throne room for their meeting with the Olympians. They entered the throne room to find the 14 Olympians already in their seats and Jason and Frank already in there. Surprisingly Nico and Thalia were waiting alongside Jason and Frank.

"Now that everyone is here we should get down to business," Spoke Hera.

"Yes come on and hurry," Spoke Zeus.

"We are gathered here today to figure out your sacred animals and determine your weapons of power." Spoke Hestia.

"Each of you may have been feeling a personal connection to a certain weapon or a fondness to a certain animal and today you will know your weapons and animals." Spoke Hera.

"Now come forth and claim your titles." Spoke Poseidon.

Piper stood first, "I, Piper McLean, Goddess of Natural Beauty and Persuasion claim the Black Panther as my sacred animal and the weapon of Katoptris and the Cornucopia as my weapons of power."

Aphrodite stood, "The mighty Black Panther, a creature whose beauty captivates the attention of all and is fitting for the Goddess of Natural Beauty. The Black Panther is also known as the Phantom Cat or the Dark Hunter. I, Aphrodite, claim you, Piper McLean, as the Night Hunter. All Hail Piper McLean, one of the Seven Goddesses of Night."

The air got cold as the room was covered in darkness. Artemis disappeared from her throne and reappeared in the middle of the room wearing a beautiful silver floor length dress. Hecate appeared in a flash of flames wearing an all black dress with a black veil covering her face. Selene descended from the skies in a sparkling silver dress that captured the lights in the room. As if a star fell from the sky came the Goddess Asteria, Goddess of Nocturnal Oracles and Falling Stars. The darkness gathered in the middle of the room and out of the darkness appeared Nyx, Primordial Goddess of the Night, and Achlys, Primordial Goddess of the Eternal Night.

They all stood before the council, "We, the Six Sisters of Night, accept Piper McLean into the Council of Night as the Night Hunter."

Selene and Artemis shot moonlight at Piper. Hecate shot a blast of Magic while Asteria raised her hand at the sky and a falling star descended upon Piper. Nyx and Achlys joined hands and shot a beam of darkness at Piper. Piper stood as all six powers collided with her and she felt the strength of the Night. A light started to shine and she held it as if holding a child. From the Light came the small form of a Black Panther cub.