A/N #1

So, first things first: I'm back!!! Hahah I honestly just wanted to get some suggestions before I continue on with the story. I know everyone hates the author notes because you think it's a story update but it's not and I apologize. I never wanted to be that kind of person but now I'm forced to so sorry again.

Onto the real discussions though, whom do you guys think I should bring back for my story? Here's a list of people that I'm thinking of:

1. Grover

2. Katie Gardner

3. Travis Stoll & Connor Stoll

4. Will Solace

5. Rachel Elizabeth Dare (RED)

6. Other (Comment a name)

Second thing is I know I'm creating a broken character for Percy but, I promise that it won't be like that for long. Percy may seem like the most powerful being so far but he is far from it in my mind. Sooner or later you guys will realize how I evil I am, even though I've been torturing you guys without uploading for awhile... But the main thing is that I have plans for this story and you'll have to wait a little bit longer for me to compose it into reality.

I did not abandon you guys or this story, I was just busy with school and I am sorry. Chapter 12 is coming soon and Chapter 13 will most likely be when the old character that I'm bringing back will most likely appear, depending on how the voting goes. Maybe I might not bring someone back. We shall see.