Chapter 12

Quick Note: This chapter is short and kind of rushed. Nothing really happens so if you want to wait to read this chapter until I post Chapter 13 then it'll be way better, both the experience and the grammar and etc. If you choose to read it then hopefully enjoy.

Previously,

"All hail the children of Annabeth Chase and Perseus Jackson, Charles Amos Aquarius Jackson and Silena Delia Dianna Jackson." Spoke Hera. Her voice carried over the room as silence ensued. The immortals bowed down before the children before standing up and crowding around.

The babies were passed around so that everyone could look at them as their mother fell into a peaceful sleep. Poseidon and Athena placed the children into a crib next to their mother's bed as the other immortals left. Hera stayed behind to take a first watch of watching the children and their mother. The next few days would be interesting.

Now,

Percy POV

After the volts of electricity wore off and my convulsions stopped occurring I took a walk outside to get some fresh air. I took a few steps before feeling a slight pain.

A weird burning sensation swept through my mind and I knew that my family tree, the Olympian family tree grew larger. The child or children was closer to me and that was why the burning sensation was stronger than the usual additions to the families. I shook my head to clear it before walking into the living room of the Hale house through the back door. I entered just as the Allison and Lydia were walking in through the front door.

"Finally everyone is here." I said.

"What?" Asked Allison.

"We were waiting before deciding on what to do about her?" I motioned to the limp form of an unconscious Cora. "Well?"

"We could always keep her tied up until she readjusts to being outside?" Suggested Stiles.

"Why don't I lock you up until she gets better and see how you like that?" Growled Derek.

"So that's a no then." Spoke Stiles with his hands raised scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah that's a big no." Cut in Scott.

Lydia looked straight at me, "Any ideas?"

"Why are you asking me?" I asked.

"Well, you do seem to know the most about this kind of stuff." She said.

"I have an idea but Derek, you probably won't like it." I said slowly looking over at the dark-haired brooding man.

"What is it?" He asked with a glare in my direction.

"Well, since she's starved of moonlight I say we give it to her, all at one time." I said. Stiles eyes widened at my suggestion.

"You don't mean offer her up to that woman. She'll definitely kill her and maybe all of us guys as well." Spoke Stiles while hurriedly shaking his head no. Lydia looked over confused as well as Scott and Allison. Derek caught on to what Stiles with eyes before glaring holes into my head soon after.

"We won't give Cora to her, we're going to ask my cousin for help." I said. Derek's glare relaxed a bit.

"That woman is your cousin." Spoke Stiles.

"I'm calling Thalia!" I screamed at the naive fool. "Geez, how idiotic can you get?"

"Oh." Spoke Stiles. He looked at the others before turning back to me. "She's scary."