Love and care.

It's been three days since what happened and I was laying on Lghi's bed as he was at school, I still had a hard time getting around, but I couldn't do anything about it.

"Dragen." Liv said walking in.

I looked up at her.

"Ebil's taking you to the vet for a checkup." Liv said.

I sat up slowly and Liv carefully picked me up, she carried me to the living room, Ebil helped me into the cage.

"We'll be back as soon as possible, but if Lghi gets back before us, let him know." Ebil said as he covered the cage with a blanket.

I was carried out and put into the car, after a short ride, I was carried in to see the woman from the other day was working. We had to wait as other animals were being checked, Tabby walked over.

"Well, look who's back!" Tabby said.

"Like I had a choice." I said.

"Have you been getting around okay?" Tabby asked.

"Not really, I guess that's why Ebil wanted me to get a checkup." I replied. "But I don't understand why up checking is so important."

Tabby laughed hysterically as he rolled over onto his back. "A checkup is to see if your health is improving." He said.

"Oh!" I said.

"Whelp, I gotta go, others need my comforting." Tabby said walking away.

I went back to being quiet, then I heard the lady call us back. We went to a room and I was taken out of the cage, the woman put me on the floor.

"Has he been getting around okay?" She asked.

"Not really." Ebil replied.

The woman pushed me a little and I moved away from her, I was picked up and placed on the table. She shined a light in my eye and I tried to pull away a little, she calmed me down.

"Well, he is doing a bit better, but something is wrong with his eyes and I'll have to do surgery." The woman said.

"Will it cost him his sight?" Ebil asked.

"No, I'm just going to inject vitamin A into them to see if that'll help." The woman replied.

"Okay." Ebil said.

The woman walked to another table and grabbed something, she walked back over and I felt a pinch on my rear. I reached around to bite her as I hissed, but she held me down.

"Shhhh... Relax." The woman said.

I laid there for a while as I started to get tired, then I fell asleep.

~~~~~

I woke up after a while in Lghi's room, I was confused and a little unsure about what happened.

"Oh, look who's up." Una said.

I looked over at her. "What happened?" I asked.

"I wouldn't know, I wasn't there." Una replied.

I tried sitting up, but I was off balanced. After a moment, the door opened and Lghi walked in.

"Hey, you're awake!" Lghi said happily.

"I'm not sure what happened." I said.

"It's best if you don't know." Lghi said. "Are you hungry?"

"No, but I do need to pee." I replied.

Lghi picked me up and carried me outside, he set me down as I sniffed around to find a good place to pee. After I was done, I went back to Lghi to be carried inside again, he took me to his room.