Like a real dragon should be.

It's been about two years since I last saw Lghi, and I was finally caught up with my size, and I was very proud of it. I was walking around my territory as I kept an eye out for other dragons that wanted my turf, but I was willing to kill for this area. As I was walking, I noticed a couple of humans near by, so I transformed into a raven and sat in a tree above them.

"Dragons are so evil though, why do you like them so much?" A boy asked.

The other didn't reply, I saw the girl with the burns on her face from when I found that charm, she looked right at me as the other boy looked up too, I saw it was Lghi.

"Dragen? Is that you?" Lghi asked.

I didn't say anything or move my head as I kept looking at them, he looked down sadly.

"You freak, I should teach you a lesson, and since we're so far in, no one can hear you scream." The unknown boy said stepping towards Lghi.

Lghi stepped back and fell, the other boy went to jump on him as I jumped down behind him back in my dragon form, I hissed and snarled.

"Holy fuck, I'm out of here!" The boy shouted as he ran.

I looked down at Lghi and growled as I stepped towards him, he braced himself for impact, but didn't run. I stopped and just looked at him as he looked up slightly, he looked scared, but happy to see me as well.

"Did you come all the way out here to find me?" I asked.

"Y-yes." Lghi stuttered.

I began laughing in amusement, Lghi looked confused as I began walking away.

"Come on, you can come to my cave." I said.

Lghi got up and walked next to me silently, I looked down at him.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Why did you do that?" Lghi asked looking back at me.

"Scare you?" I asked, Lghi nodded. "Well, to see if you would do the same thing that everyone else does, but since you didn't, I knew you still had feelings for me."

Lghi went quiet, I stopped and he did too.

"What?" Lghi asked.

"Another dragon is near by, he might attack us if we're not careful." I replied.

I grabbed Lghi and went to my cave quickly, I set him down and ran off to find the other dragon was just passing by, then I went back to the cave and sat with Lghi.

"Does Liv and Ebil know where you are?" I asked.

"Dad died about a year ago, and I ran away from home just last week." Lghi replied.

I stood up angrily. "Why did you run?" I asked sternly.

Lghi was quiet. "... I can't take it being alone anymore..." He replied quietly.

I grabbed Lghi and dragged him out of the cave, I leaped into the air and flew into town, even though it was a risk of being shot down. I landed in Lghi's yard and set him down, then I pushed him towards the door.

"Go inside and apologize to Liv, now!" I growled.

Lghi went inside quickly in fear, I sat outside the house as people walked by staring at me and whispering. After a while, Lghi walked out with Liv.

"Thank's for bringing him back safely." Liv said.

I turned to the crowd of people that was gathered outside the house, I hissed at them and the all walked away.