Going back.

I was woken up when I heard the trailer stop, I looked up when someone opened the door, it wasn't Nixon though.

"Um, we're here." He stuttered.

I got up and began to get out, I saw Kidime there.

"So, where did you find this one?" Kidime asked, she looked at Nixon. "Besides, I thought your kingdom didn't like dragons."

"This one is different, he said he was here before." Nixon replied.

Kidime looked at me. "It's me." I said.

"Ah, it's good to see you're okay, but what happened?" Kidime asked as she walked over.

"Um..." I looked at Nixon.

Kidime looked at him. "What happened to him?" She asked.

"I had my butler help him with that, my butler claims to be related to a wizard." Nixon replied. "I'm not really sure why he was made smaller."

"Well, because he was a small dragon to begin with, so it would make sense that he's like this because he's used to it." Kidime said, she looked at me again. "Are you going to be okay, Dragen?"

"I'll be just fine now, but I might be paralyzed in my front left leg." I replied.

"Wait, can you understand him?" Nixon asked.

"Yes, I have been able to understand dragons since I was a girl, my family's lineage is elvish." Kidime replied.

"Oh, that's way cool!" Nixon said.

"Where's Lghi?" I asked.

"He's been in the pit since you left, he wasn't sure why you left." Kidime replied.

"I'm going to go talk to him." I said.

I walked off and went inside, I found someone and they immediately recognized me, they took me off to the pit that Lghi was in, he didn't even look up at me as I came down the stairs.  I sat next to him to see his eyes were closed, I nudged him slightly and he sat up, he looked right at me and I was slightly intimidated by his size, he was so much taller than me, I moved back slightly.

Lghi was quiet as he stared. "Dragen?" He asked.

"Yes?" I asked.

Lghi smiled as he nuzzled me. "I'm so glad you're okay! Where were you?" He asked.

"I'm not really sure, but I'm okay now." I replied as I nuzzled him back.

"How did you go back to being small?" Lghi asked.

"Wouldn't I tell you?" I asked.

"I guess you would." Lghi agreed.

I laid down and he laid with me, he rested his head on me.

"It's a little weird having you so small again." Lghi said.

"Not really, I kind of like it." I said.

Lghi licked my back, I looked at him.

"I really missed you." He said.

"I missed you too." I said, licking his cheek.

We heard the pit open and looked up, we saw Kidime and Nixon heading down, Lghi began growling as he pulled me under him.

"Lghi, calm down, this is prince Nixon." Kidime said. "He's the one who helped Dragen."

Lghi stopped. "What does he want?" He asked.

"He's requesting to have a dragon ambassador for his kingdom, to show that dragons aren't evil." Kidime replied.