Moving along.

It was the next day as Lghi was riding on my back, but his clothes were still wet and he didn't want to put them back on. We were quiet most of the time to make sure no other dragon came over to pick a fight, but I knew Lghi really wanted to talk with me about last night. I stopped suddenly as I heard something in the thicket, I was immediately put on guard.

"Dragen, I'm scared." Lghi whispered in fear.

I faced where the sound came from as it went quiet, I began side stepping as I kept waiting for something to leap out, but nothing did as we left the area.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking at Lghi.

"I'm better." He replied.

We stopped to rest after a while and Lghi got dressed, he sat next to me as I cooked the food I caught.

"Last night was actually quite nice." Lghi said after a while.

"I enjoyed it too." I agreed.

Before Lghi could say another word, I stopped him when I heard something behind us, I stood up quickly to get ready for a fight. Just as I did that, a group of men jumped out and threw nets over me, I tried to pull away as Lghi tried to help, but he was held back too.

"Don't hurt him!" Lghi shouted.

I tried to get over to Lghi, but the men kept me from going back, I was then pulled to the ground. The men jumped onto me and tied my mouth closed, I kept trying to escape and get Lghi to get away from here, but I eventually gave up and was tied up all the way so I couldn't struggle anymore.

"Take them." A man said.

I was dragged off as a couple of men dragged Lghi away, I was left in a court yard as I watched Lghi get dragged away, I let out a sigh as I knew he was begging for them to let us both go. After a while, a man came over with a sword, I braced myself for the worst.

"A submissive dragon, how drool." The man said rolling me to my back, he stopped after seeing my scar from Ebil. "You escaped from someone before."

I looked away because I knew they wouldn't understand, then someone ran over and held me, two other men tried to pull him away.

"I thought I told you to restrain the kid!" The man shouted.

"We couldn't get him tied down." The other two men said.

I looked closely at the kid that was holding me and realized that it was Lghi, he pulled the rope off of my snout.

"Are you okay? They didn't hurt you, did they?" Lghi asked.

"I'm okay, I was mostly worried about you." I replied.

"Kid, you can talk to this thing?" The man asked.

Lghi didn't reply, I nudged him and he just held me.

"I can understand him, and I don't want you to hurt him, he's the only part of my family I have left." Lghi replied.

The man walked over and went to touch me, but Lghi hit his hand and he stepped back in shock.

"I don't want you to touch him until I know you won't hurt him, now get rid of that weapon!" Lghi shouted angrily.

The man looked shocked, but he tossed his sword to the side, then he went to touch me but Lghi wouldn't let him.

"Lghi, let him, he won't do that much." I said.

Lghi looked at me, then allowed the man to touch, he examined my scar.

"Where did he get this?" The man asked.