Chapter 20: Welcome Violet To The Village

.:Daisuke:.

“So what do you want to do?” I asked looking over at Kiana

“I don’t know. I thought you guys already had that planned out since you guys were the ones that asked me to hang out with you.” She said fighting me with pure logic. 

Sora chuckled a bit and looked over at me with a look that said “She’s got you cornered bro” 

“Well…um… I just didn’t want to make any plans since I was worried it might not be girly enough for you.” I said trying to win over the conversation. 

Then everything stopped. Kiana pulled to a screeching halt stopping dead in her tracks. 

Sora and I stopped and turned around to look at Kiana who had a raised eye brow. She gestured to herself.

“dude…have you seen me?” She asked in a confused tone. 

“Oh….yeah” I said having forgotten for only a brief moment that Kiana was a die hard tomboy. 

“So what should we do? Should we get something to eat first?” I asked. 

“But didn’t you guys just bring me breakfast?’ She asked. 

God why?!

“I know. How about we all just hang out at the park today. There’s really nothing else to do this morning and besides we can wait around there for a while and jut chill.” Sora said. 

“That sounds like an awesome idea.” Kiana said happily. 

How was it that Sora, my younger twin brother, was better at this kind of stuff then I was. I mean the guy hardly ever gets out anyway and the two of us are always together. Wait….was this some kind of encoded message. Maybe it was Sora’s way of saying that he thinks of me like a girl. 

Oh me and that boy were going to have a talk when we got home! 

“Daisuke. Your twinkles are showing again.” Sora said. 

Sora had always referred to the wrinkles that appeared on my forehead when I thought and twinkles. 

I looked at the two of them who just stood there smiling at me. Those two stood side by side like it was natural for the two of them. Then it hit me. Something that I never would have thought possible. Was Sora…going to leave me? 

“Hey Kiana!” 

.:Kiana:. 

I quickly turned when I heard my name called to see Violet standing at the park waving at me. I waved back and smiled at her.

“Hey Violet. How are you?” I asked her. 

“Pretty good. I’m surprised to see you up so early. Who are these guys?” She asked gesturing to my two teammates. 

“Oh these are my teammates from squad twelve. Daisuke and Sora” I said knowing that I probably just got the two of them mixed up. 

“Wow. So they’re like twins?” She asked pointing at the two of them. 

“Not like we “are” twins” Daisuke said a bit annoyed seeing how the girl questioned the obvious. 

“It’s nice to meet you.” Sora said extending his hand out for her to shake. 

“Aw well it’s nice to meet you to.” Violet said grabbing his hand and shaking it. “You have better manners than your brother does I’ll tell you that” She said seeing Daisuke’s eye twitch in the corner of her eye. 

Sora simply smiled and pulled away when Violet was done shaking his hand. 

“Oh hey Kiba” I said having just noticed the boy who stood next to Violet. 

Kiba Inuzuka. Basically the cocky…well…more, cocky version of Sasuke. Kiba had dark brown hair and a dark tan skin. His eyes were like an animals with their black narrow pupils. On each of his cheeks were red slim triangular lines. All members of the Inuzuka clan has these symbols on their faces to show they were apart of the clan. At times I wondered is they were birthmarks or if they were painted on. Though I never really had the nerve to ask any of the Inuzuka members that. Then I asked myself…’What are Violet and Kiba doing together?….alone…by themselves….’

“holy cow hold on!” I shouted out of the blue. 

All eyes turned to me as I pointed at Kiba and Violet. 

“You two wouldn’t happen to be on a date would you?” I asked. 

Violet and Kiba looked at each other staying silent for a moment. Out of no where Violet burst out into laughter. 

“hahaha wow Kiana. That’s a good one” Violet said trying to catch her breathe. 

“Violet’s already engaged.” Kiba said angrily not seeming to happy about the whole thing. 

“Oh really? Congratulations. To who?” I asked. 

“It’s this guy named Yori he lives in the Konoha.” Violet said happily. 

Though I had never heard anyone by the name of Yori anywhere in Konoha. 

“Oh really? Is he a guenin?” I asked her curiously. 

“haha oh no silly he works for the ambus black ops special military forces.” She said. 

Everything broke into utter silence for a moment. 

“Woah! Hold on so the guy has to be in his twenties at least!” Daisuke stated. 

“Nope. He’s only two years older then I am.” She said making us all wonder her age. 

“Well how old are you?” Sora asked with no feeling of shock or wondering in his voice. 

“Only fourteen years old.” She said with a smile. 

“Holy cow this guy is legend like Itachi legend.!” Daisuke said. 

This made me think that the guy had to be from some kind of secret clan or something because if there was really a clan that strong then we surely would have heard about it. 

“What clan is he from?” I asked. 

“The Yamaroshi clan.” she responded. 

Then it came as no shock to me. The Yamaroshi’s had always been known as a group of elite fighters that used the shadows to their advantage so now knowing his clan it didn’t shock me as much. Though the Yamaroshi’s were not commonly known to many people I unlike some people do my homework. 

Everyone now just stood their in silence until our wonderful Sora broke that. 

“I know. Since we don’t have anything to do and since Violet’s new how about we show her around the village.” Sora said making Daisuke look like a moron yet again. 

“That sounds like an awesome Idea. Well Kiba are you up for it?” Violet asked turning to Kiba who stood next to her. 

“I’m up for it if you are” He responded. 

“Alright then it’s settled show me around!” Violet said happily jumping up into the air. 

Sora and I simply smiled as Daisuke just stood there in utter defeat.