Chapter 9

I walked back to Ashtons room to see that he was already in bed sleeping. I got into the bed and layed down beside him turning my back towards him i felt the bed move slightly and Ashton's arm wrap around me, pulling me closer towards him. Goodnight Autumn. He said. Goodnight Ashton. I answered. I closed my eyes and then finally sleep slowly took over me.

-
I felt someone grab me and yank me off of the bed making me hit my head on the floor. I looked up to yell at the person that did that to me but no one was there. Thats weird i thought to myself. I swear someone had grabbed me and pulled me off the bed. Im just imagining things i pushed myself to stand up off the floor but then out of know where i felt someone push me rufly back down again. I cried out with shock. I looked over at the bed to see if Ashton was there and why he hadnt heard all the commotion yet. But for some crazy reason he wasnt. Ans then a voice spoke up and they said. No one is going to help you this time Autumn! Your little friends that rescued you aren't here to help you! I put them in there place! He said cackling evilly. Wait Seth! I said fearfully. Yeh its me darling your worst nightmare! And now i could see him clearly standing in front of the window his figure lit by the moonlight. I scooted back into a corner of the room shaking in fear. I looked over at Seth and seen what looked like a gun in his hands, and then he slowly pointed it at me clicking the safety off, saying. You will soon be with your friends Autumn. It will all be over with now! He said laughing once again. Wait no please! I said begging him. But it was to late and the gun went off.