That Author, Taking A Break

Hello All, I am Rose Noire, though I go by Rose Michaelis for obvious reasons. I know everyone abhors these in between chapters, but if you don't read this, at least read the stories mentioned below, and click the links there as well. The links are quite important to the comprehension of this story and Kuroshitsuji as a series, and the stories are absolutely brilliant Sebastian x Readers you must check out. Thank you!

I am a devout Kuroshitsuji fangirl, and I am quite upset by the lack of preferable 'x Readers' for a certain someone we all know and adore. I know I am a mediocre writer at best, but I hope that my grammar and spelling are at least a baby-step above other stories out there. In this fan-fiction, I will not romanticise any characters. I don't want to lie about certain people's personalities and make them someone they are not. I hope you can appreciate this! If you also like the truth, I beg of you to check out Of Crows And Passers-By on Quotev. I think it is the best Sebastian x Reader out there, even of it is on hiatus. And trust me, I practically have a doctorate in Kuro fanfiction. Also, for perfectly amazing fan-fiction close to home, AllBeautyDestroyed made a great FF as well. Please read it and give her support, as I think she is also on hiatus. This is the best work on Wattpad, period. You are actually missing out if you do not read her Sebastian x Reader. It is astounding!

If some of this story doesn't make sense to you, it is most likely because this is based off of the manga's canon story line, and Toboso-sama's blog entries on character's personalities. Please, I will add links below to translations of the blogs, so you should read them! They are amazing and really well thought out, not to mention that they are written by the actual author of the 黒執事 series. Thank you!
( akumadeenglish.tumblr.com )

Also, I will try my hardest not to ask for faves or follows. Do it if you'd like. Here, I'll be passive aggressive: Your support is just that, support. It helps me out a lot! And comments let me know what I should change to make you happy, and to grow as a writer! Spread the love!

*ahem* Aside from that hideous display, please, I hope you enjoy this story and everything I hope you will read I the future. Please, comment and tell me what you thought, I'm not only writing for my enjoyment, but yours as well. Your comments make improvement possible, and I am open to any critiques! Seriously, go line-by-line and tell me how to improve my work if you wish, I will listen and always respond! Harshness is encouraged. ^^

~Rose 🌹