Chapter 12:A True Pivot

Let's admit it, you guys really thought that i would forget didnt you?

really me?

To JDawg3

Since she was the only one to vote in the first 20 (yes I counted) hours that I had the last chapter up.

Recap

~

Hey! Help! I'm stuck! Help! Over here!"

A head popped over the side and looked down on me, a head that held no mask.

It was Trent.

"Need some help there, eh?" He said with a cockily smirk.

"No I jus-," I started to say as he moved away," Yes! Yes please!" I sighed.

"I thought so." Smirk

He reached his hand down and I grabbed it with both of mine as he hauled me back up to sea level.

"Thank you." I said softy.

He lifted my face up to his and our eyes met.

His hands moved to the side of my face.

"Mate" He whispered as the mask I wore slipped from my face.

~

I could feel the world around me, the earth, the animals, and Trent. He was everywhere in every breath I took, to every thought I had. His existence consumed me. We didn't say a thing like we didn't want to break the silence, the beautiful, peaceful silence.

His hands were warm on my face; his eyes bore into mine as if he was just as enchanted as I was. I found myself trying to find the right words that would perfectly describe their color.

Everything that I once worried about was gone. Nothing could every fill the void that was made in my life for my mate. I couldn't bring myself to care about the consequences that would be brought forth because of our uniting.

Trent's hands moved into my hair. It must have fallen out while I was running, or falling, more likely probably falling.

"Hanna?" he said in a low voice.

He sounded surprised as if I wasn't the only person that has been new to this pack in the past week.

"Hello Trent." I said with just the same volume.

He blinked back, dazed.

"All this time you knew? He asked, a sad emotion colored his tone.

I nodded, feeling ashamed.

I expected for him to push me away, to reject me , or get angry with me for my avoidance.

But he didn't.

Instead he brought me into a bone crushing hug that took my breath away. My heart was skipping beats as it tried to leap out of my chest.

He took his hand in mine and lead the way back to the pack house.

Brief thoughts that caught my attention was the issue of Cassidy, my mission, and how ruined my dress was.

Even if i knew nothing about love and never experienced it before.

What I had discovered with Trent in the moments i accepted him, was something other.

A true pivot of myself.

~

so its short but its there!

i'll edit it in the morning