Chapter 1: Lab

ex:7921-3469-B68-K4H

ct: August,3

sp: lupin genetic

If you don't understand this than your worth my time not that I have any.

My name? I dont have one, but I go as Hanna.

As the paper before you states I am a werewolf, but not just any werewolf I am part of a gernation of lab created werewolves. Though I have been 'created' i'm not artificial. I was so called 'born' this way. Not that that matters.

The program in which I had been made for is the 'MATE' project. I don't know what it stands for, none of us do.

Yes, there is an 'us'. I don't know how many there are.

We have been made so that were's can find their mates faster, which we do.

One problem we all have gliches, flaws in our DNA makeup.

We all have our own mates since we are werewolfs.

But we all believe we won't be aloud to be with them since we are concerned propriety. We are 'rented' to tack down powerful leaders' mates. And we do, and we do it well. Some werwolves will die before they find their mates, even if they search their lintier lives. But for us, a week maybe a day.

But that is the only time we are let out. Always knowing we will have to come back.

Another flaw, we are depressing. Not that we mean to but we have one of the worst fates and we tend to bum people out.

But the worst thing for me is I've spoken to my mate and he has spoken back but I can't be with him cause I won't let him know that we can never be.

Yes, the worst part is they still hope.