Surprise

Brandon's POV

I can't wait till later today, I hope Ciara can come. Although, if she does have to go to Jill's house I don't mind getting her from there either. I plan on taking her to my favorite spot where I really just chill and stuff, and then when we get there I hope I can get her comfortable enough to where I can get close enough to kiss her. Ciara, Jillian, and I all walk to the buses together, Jillian and Ciara tangled together as always and me standing behind them watching how her hair bounces in the wind and she smiles like a child playing in the snow. Jillian cuts in front of Ciara before getting on the bus, and Ciara nearly falls backwards on her butt when I catch her. She is about a foot from the ground, her hand in mine, and her other hand on my shoulder. Then I notice why she is blushing so hard my hand is all the way down her back gripping her thigh, and I quickly move my hand. However, that only made it worse because when I tried to move my hand it brushed against her thigh and up her body, I guess it made her feel uncomfortable or it felt nice because she looked straight into my eyes as my hand moved to her upper back making sure she was okay before letting go. When really I just wanted to hold her longer and closer, I watched her try to keep the smile that was curling on to her lips. I let her go though our hands were still close enough for them to be touching, and watched her for awhile she just smiled and said try not to let my hand go so slow like that again.

"Why? Did that tickle?" I ask her pretending to grab her again making her step backwards holding her side and laughing. We laugh together as we get on the bus. Then as if I was granted a wish, Mr. Brown, our bus driver says that today we can sit wherever we want, at first I think that Ciara would sit by me. However, as she would have done she sits by Jillian, but Jillian forces her to sit with me instead. I watch as Ciara sits next to me her eyes trying to meet everything and everyone else but mine, but our eyes met no matter how much she tries not to. Then just to see her smile when she looks at me I wink at her, and then she just rolls her eyes tells me to stop and turns back around. I say ok and I ask her if she has any homework because I was really eager to show her what I had planned. "Yes. Why'd you ask?" with a kinda curious look on her face. "I was wondering if we could go to the place I wanted to show you when we got off." I couldn't help but stare into her brown eyes, it's like whenever I'm around her I feel like nothing else in the world matters just me and her. All of a sudden the bus drives over a speed bump and Ciara comes crashing into my chest and like instinct I just hold her in my arms staring into her eyes, watching her blush. " Are you ok" I ask with a concerned look on my face. She just stares at me in shock. Finally she says "Thanks but you don't have to hold me so tight."

"Maybe I just don't wanna let you go." With a smirk on my face.

She blushes so hard " Stop it."

I took a risk and said "'You're really cute when you blush" and for the rest of the ride we sat like this. I looked in her eyes over and over as she blushed away. Then it was time for us to get off the bus, but I didn't let her fully go I still had her hand and her bag that she dropped when trying to quickly get up from my grasp. I watch her get off the bus I guess she must be clumsy or is falling on purpose because she trips over Jillian and nearly falls on her face, before I catch her spinning her around meeting my eyes her hands on my chest and one of my hands on her lower back the other around her arm. I see Jillian from behind Ciara smiling and giving me a look as if I better watch my placing I move my hand slightly up and notice Jillian smirking. Then as she begins to blush again and try to drop our gaze, I take another risk and lightly grab her chin and hold it up so I have her attention, and then say, "Why do you try to hide your smile so much, you're beautiful you need to show it.", she just stares at me her smile dropping she then breaks from my grasp and turns and walks away. I then try to catch her but she breaks into an unexpected sprint and she's gone. Leaving me and Jillian confused and me feeling like I said something wrong.