Aftermath 2

Ciara's POV

Wow, is all I can say to what happened today. This was the best birthday I have ever had, and I haven't even threw my party yet because that's on Saturday. However, I have already invited all my friends and I'm not so sure my mom would like Brandon coming nor my sister, after finding me making out with him over me in the shed. My sister has been giving me the look the past few hours, and at dinner she kept kicking me under the table. I finish my food and run to my room to get into bed to dream of tomorrow.

In my dream I'm running from someone, only I can't look behind me to see who it is. When I finally run into a dead end I turn to see Malik standing over me with a knife in his hands saying that I will regret leaving him. Then from behind him Brandon appears and fights him away, but gets stabbed in the shoulder during the process. I run to Brandon to see just how bad his arm was and he just stares at me smiling and laughing hysterically before passing out. I call the Ambulance, and go to the hospital with him, and then when he wakes up we are kissing and making out all over the place.

Then my vision slowly regains as the sun shines through my window. I'm late for school.

As I rush to my closet picking my favorite lime green tank top, and my high waist sky blue skinny jeans, and run to the shower. I wash my hair and put it in a messy, yet cute ponytail and grab my black flats, and run to my sisters room for a ride. When I reach my sisters room I knock on the door and I hear her say I can come in, when I enter her room she looks me up and down before smiling and saying, "Looking cute for your boyfriend I see. So let me guess you was dreaming of him, and you need a ride to school?", I just stare at her shocked that she knows all this and I didn't even tell her. I watch as she puts on her shoes grabs her bags and we walk together down stairs and outside to my sister's silver 2010 Toyota. My sister drive's fast through the neighborhood and towards my school and I feel as if she is going to kill us, but I make it to school on time and she tells me I owe her. I say I'll get to it and rush to class hoping to make it before the bell rings. I make it to class and remember that my shirt is not dress code, and I rush in to find Jillian luckily she is in the back of the class talking to some of my other friends. I point to my shirt and she laughs before going into her bag and finding the same turquoise blue veil she wore yesterday with her dress. I walk to the front of the class to my teacher to explain why I was running late before feeling someone grasp my butt and I turn to see Brandon sitting in his chair licking his lips and smirking at me. I try my best not to smile back at him but it comes anyway and I go to whisper in his ear only to kiss him on the cheek and continue what I was doing. As I reach my teacher's desk she gives me a look as if I did something wrong, and I guess she saw what just happened but when I open my mouth she interrupts me.

"Miss. Claden, I am very disappointed in you.", then I interrupt her,

"Mrs. Baker I'm sorry I can explain I was on..", but she interrupts me once more

"How come you didn't tell me it was your birthday yesterday? I could have given you something." I relax at her words. Then I explain why I was late not mentioning the dream, but sleeping late. Mrs. Baker just smiles and say it's alright because I got to school still on time. I walk back to my seat and Brien get's up to follow me, as I reach my seat and sit down he sits on top of my desk and bends slightly to meet my eyes. We just sit there for awhile, and I watch as the rest of the class begins to stare at us. Then I notice just how close his face is to mine and why the class is staring, and I can't help but pull in fast just to get him to move. Just as our lips meet everyone in the class burst into a harmony of "awes" and "that's so cute", then I look at him his eyes still open and mine partly open. I watch as he once again licks his lips and this time I kiss him and bite his lip purposely and hold on pulling him back into me. The guys in the class begin to route for him, while the girls either smile or frown that we are kissing. I let his lip go and smile this time licking mine, and then my face drops because I notice that Mrs. Baker is standing behind Brandon and everyone goes quiet and she motions for me to see her outside. I get up and follow her and when we get out into the hall she first just shakes her head, and then she begins to talk,