I'm just that good of an actor.

"Come on punk." I heard Bently whisper next to me. I watched Adam stand up on his bored way to late, so the wave slammed him off. My head fell into my hands. He hasn't been the same since last night. I feel like this is all my fault. If I had just stayed quiet about it, Adam would be catching every wave out there.

He walked up on to the beach where, Bently and me were sitting. I couldn't get my stitches wet, so I settled on staying on the beach and watching them surf, of course while working on my tan.

"Can we just go." Adam said, "I can't get into to it today."

"You've only been out there for 20 minutes. Give it time, maybe you will get going." Bently told him. We were trying to do the things Adam is usually pumped about.

"Or maybe I will keep falling on my ass. Bently there's not point in staying. I can't get on a wave for anything, and the only other person here, that is good enough to have a board, can't get in the water."

Bently sighed. "Can you just try again?"

"Fine, but you have to come with me. Maybe watching you suck it up out there, will motivate me to show you how awesome I am compared to you." Adam said. I smiled, that sounded more like normal Adam.

Bently looked at me. "Is that ok?"

"It's fine. I'm a big girl. I can handle being without you for a while." I told him.

He smiled and kissed me on the forehead, before getting up and walking into the ocean with Adam. He's so cute.

I looked over to the other side of me. Tyler was laying there in just his swim trunks, tanning. He hadn't said a word in forever. I couldn't tell if he had fallen asleep or not because of his sunglasses.

"You know you're going to have a sunglasses tan line on your face, and I'm going to laugh." I said. He didn't move. Did he really fall asleep? I reached over and grabbed them off of his face. His eyes didn't open. He was sleeping. Oh, I could have fun with this.

I smiled and grabbed my bag, and dug for the sharpie I knew was in there somewhere. When I found it, I took the cap off and leaned over him. I gently put my forearm on his chest, which was almost enough to distract me from what I was doing. I was just about to make the first mark when he grabbed my wrist.

"If you touch me with that, I will make your life even more miserable than I already do." He told me, his eyes were still closed.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I wasn't really asleep baby. I'm just that good of an actor. I also saw you get the sharpie out of your bag."

I rolled my eyes. "You ruined my fun."

"I can show you other ways to have fun."

I would have hit him, but I was entirely sure he was joking. He sounded really serious and I wasn't sure what to think. It also made this position a whole lot more awkward since I was still leaning on his chest.

"People are going to start staring baby." He whispered.

Let them stare!

I mentally shouted. His eyes were captivating. Way better than the ocean in front of us. It doesn't matter if this is Tyler I'm talking about, when your eyes are that amazing, people are going to stare.

"Ebony?" He asked. His voice was strained.

"Yeah?"

"Don't do anything you're going to regret."

I blinked a few times. When did I get this close to him? I need to stop getting lost in my thoughts so much. I sat up and tried to hide the blush rising on my cheeks. This is awkward.