He has nothing to worry about.

I woke up to the door opening and closing. I looked at the clock. Who would be coming in at 1:30? I turned over and saw Tyler.

"Are you just now coming back?" I asked him.

"Jesus!" He hissed, jumping at the sound of my voice. "Why are you awake?"

I sat up. "I could ask you the same question."

He sat down on the bed. "Yeah, I just now got back. I needed time alone."

"Well did you get enough time?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

"Well...ok then." I situated myself until I was comfortable, and closed my eyes.

I heard him move around and opened my eyes again slowly. He grabbed a shirt from his bag and pulled the one he was wearing off. Even in the low light, I could see his perfect abs and chest. He really was sexy as hell. When he started to unbutton his jeans is when I looked away. I couldn't handle that. Bad things would happen if I saw that right now. I was, for some reason, extremely turned on by this whole situation. When I heard him crawl into his bed, I knew it was safe to open my eyes.

"Are you still awake?" He whispered.

"Mhmm." I answered. He apparently didn't see me sneaking peeks at him, so I'm going to pretend that I'm half asleep.

"Good, cause I just want to tell you that I crossed a line today. Not just with you, but with Bently too. He's just pissed me off so many times and I needed a way to get back at him. When I heard you say forget about him, it was the perfect opportunity. That's why I kissed you. I was doing exactly what you told me to do, and forgetting about Bently. I shouldn't have done it though, and I'm sorry."

I smiled a little. I had never heard him sound so sincere when apologizing. And I have heard a lot of apologies from him. "I know you're sorry. I got you're apple."

He chuckled. "Yeah? Did you like that?"

"Yeah it was creative. I'm happy Adam has such a good head on his shoulders." I smiled.

"He gives me the idea, and then takes the credit. I can't stand that kid."

I laughed. "You love him."

"I know. He didn't tell you anything else did he?"

I shook my head. "No. I didn't ask."

He sat up on his elbow and looked at me. "Really? That's a first."

I rolled my eyes. "I was kinda hoping to get an explanation from you."

"Well you just keep hoping." He said.

I was getting frustrated. "Tyler. You and Bently had a talk today that pissed you off majorly, and then you come in here and tell me it's all my fault. So this obviously involves me. What was this to about ? What's my fault?"

"First of all, nothing was your fault. Everything I was blaming you for was actually Bently's fault. I was just mad, and you were the one I was taking my anger out on. But Eb, I know I've said this before, but I can't explain things right now. I want to, but I can't. It's not the right time."

"Well can you explain to me why Bently told you not to touch me?" That had been bugging me all day. I mean, yes, I can see where he would be worried, but if he would have just left it alone, Tyler probably wouldn't have done anything.

"He's all worried I'm going to seduce you and make you fall for my amazing charm."

"He has nothing to worry about." I told him.

It was quiet for a while. I thought he had fallen asleep, but he broke the silence. "Why?"

"What?" I asked.

"Why? Why shouldn't he be worried?"

Was he really asking me that? "Because it's..." I don't know how to say this without sounding mean, "it's you Tyler. We just...don't work." Yeah, that sounded ok. Right?

"I'm not that bad." He mumbled.

Damn it! He's upset. "I'm not saying you're a bad guy Tyler. You're not. It's just, you and me can never happen. Every other day we're arguing about something, and it's not just little tiny harmless arguments that we laugh about later. They're bad Tyler. Like in eachother's faces, screaming and yelling, not talking for days arguments. It's not you, it's...us. We aren't compatible."

"And you and Bently are?" I heard anger there. Why is he angry? I thought we were having a nice, civilized conversation.

"Right now, yes."

He scoffed. "He has you fooled."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means he has you fooled Ebony! Everyone is fooled by him. He's always been the perfect child, and I'm the only one who has seen what he really is. You should know what I'm talking about Ebony. I know you feel the same way about Sarah."

I do feel that way about Sarah, because it's true. Bently's different. Everyone thinks he's the perfect child because he is the perfect child.

"That's not true." I said quietly.

"See? That's what I mean. You're going to get hurt Ebony. I don't want to see that happen, but apparently it's the only way you're going to learn." He said.

I didn't want to talk about this. Bently won't hurt me. Bently cares.

"I don't want to talk anymore." I said, rolling over.

"I wasn't trying to upset you."

"You didn't." I snapped. "I'm just tired."

He didn't say anything after that. Even though it was silent, I couldn't sleep. I mean I honestly didn't think that Bently would hurt me, but what was the side of him Tyler was talking about? Did Bently have it in him to be...Tyler?

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ok, this kind of sucks. It's a filler. It's boring, but it's Tyler being somewhat nice! I really have absolutely nothing to say about this. Umm what do you...think about....Bently? Yeah! That's a good question. Haha. Ok, I'm just going to stop talking. Sorry for the sucky shortness of this chapter. I'll try to make the next one longer and more eventful. Ok, vote and comment!