AJ and the Legend of Dog Man

Alana Jane, AJ, finds herself at Camp Caymon where legend is life and Cabin 313 isn't about to let it die.

   Strange things are beginning to happen at Camp Caymon. From the councilor Ms. Neon to the random disappearances, AJ and her friends Abbi and Amy, are desperate to find the cause of these odd happenings. 

   Digging deeper into the mysterious past of Cabin 313 and Camp Caymon itself, they discover the myth of Dog Man. Together, these three friends risk everything to hunt down Dog Man and stop his devious plans.

    Not everything is what it seems and when knots untie, they find that legends are ringed with truth, and even the most despised is the one thing you should fight for. 

   Between the faults of hate and love, can AJ conquer the legend? 

*************************************************************

COMING SOON TO WATTPAD

*************************************************************

Hey, I'm Destiny!

This is my first published book on Wattpad. In the comments area tell me how much you like AJ and the Legend of Dog Man so far when I get the chapters up. If you see any spelling, grammar, and any other silly mistakes... this book has not been edited yet, so just let me know about it. I hope you enjoy it. :)

(on the side is a picture of what AJ would look like>>>>)