Surprise!!!

• Dédié à JODIANNE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 3

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

I grabbed my pillow and tossed it at the bathroom door, frustrated.

"OH-MY-GOD!", shouted drowsy Abbi, "No more one hundred degree showers, Amy!"

I dragged my legs to the side of the bed and stood up. Then I did what anyone would do. I whacked the heck out of the fire alarm until it shut up.

Abbi though her pillow over her head ,"Amen!"

Amy walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body,"Hm?"

Abbi sat up and threw her pillow at Amy.

"What the heck is your problem?" Amy asked clueless, after the pillow hit her in the butt.

Abbi yelled," You. Set. The. Freaking. Fire Alarm. Off. You. Idiot."

Amy walked over to her suitcase. "Sorry, Abbi, but this woman needs her heat."

Amy threw Abbi's pillow back to her.

Abbi put down the pillow and put her head in it, "This is not a salon. Its a Summer camp, Hotshot. There are fire alarms everywhere."

Then Abbi we all know and love was not there when she jabbed a finger (it was her middle finger she was pointing, but Amy wasn't paying attention) in the air showing the smash fire alarm.

"Why on Earth is it broken?" asked confused Amy.

"Because SOME people don't like to be woken up at six O'clock in the God Forsaken morning", I say narrowing my eyes.

Amy put her hand on her hips and her towel dipped a little, "Excuse me?"

"Fix your towel before you blind us all", says Abbi, already covering her eyes with her hands.

******************************************************************************************************

After our little confrontation, all three of us finally put on our make-up, did our hair, and got dressed. We were kind of matching. All of us had different colors though, tanks and mid-thigh shorts. When we where done we went down stairs.

"A Guy?"

We all froze just as Jade and Hazel came up from behind us. Me and Amy look at a shocked Abbi, "Umm... Abbi keep going."

We tried to keep her moving, but it was as if her feet were glued to that spot.

"Morning girls how are you?" Ms. Daisy asks us while she cooked up some pancakes in the kitchen.

Now I understand what Abbi meant by a guy. He was sitting at the dinning table. This boy was like 5'9-ish ,with blonde hair , but the thing that caught me the most was his eyes. One was bright blue like the lake and the other was electric green. He also had a light tan and looked athletic. But it was Hazel who looked like she was the on doing the drooling out of all of us. Jade even asked her if she was okay.

We all exchanged glances at each other. Still... What is he doing in the girl's cabin?

"That was one of the guys standing next to Matt when he gave Abbi his phone number", Amy whispered in my ear.

Ms. Daisy sat down next to him and we all went to sit down at the dining table. After I got over it, everyone was seated already, and the only seat left was next to him. He started staring at me.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot. This is my brother, Roman. Roman, these are my sisters for the summer: Hazel, Jade, Abbi, Amy, and AJ." Ms. Daisy spoke, her hand pointing out each one of us individually.

I just stared at my lap the whole time even though I could feel him staring at me.

And then the small talk began. Everyone had a different conservation.

"AJ, right?" asked Roman.

"Yeah", I said quietly and turn my head to look at him."You have beautiful eyes."

I blushed as the words slipped out of my mouth. It sounded so weird when I said it aloud. I wish I just kept my mouth shut.

"Thanks. You too." He looks down at his watch, "Sorry I have to go set up Archery. See you later, I guess."

"Okay, bye."

After Roman shut the door behind him, I could tell Amy was about to say a comment on Roman and me. But, before she could speak, Ms. Neon walked in, "Who sent the firefighters?"

Everyone looked at us three and we all turned bright pink.

"Oops", giggled Amy