Chapter 8.

okay, so 3 way Tie this week!! 

Props to: imsOoOoFRAGILE 

oh YOURE SO DEAD JASON!!! YOURE SO DEAD TO Ty!!! but can I kill you first before Ty would like to? you're such a jerk...a bastard..sorry for the words but he's sooooooo G-R-R-R..

and props to: XDreamsCanComeTrueX 

he NEEDS!!!!!!!!!! to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
his body should be chopped up
thrown in a well
or fed to dogs
he NEEDS to die 
i hope Ty sees him hurt her and then beats the hell out of him

And props to: devsxoxo

B*****'s I wanna kill Jason and chop him up into pieces....lol not to sound psycho or anything:-p

And now! back to the book!!!! :D

_____________________________________________

"Come on! Its time to exchange our gifts!!"Jamie and Carrie squealed happily, bouncing in their seats.

"Just cal, down, I gotta go grab mine" I rolled my eyes at them, then ran upstairs. I opened up the drawers on the dresser and pulled out 4 gift boxes, one for everyone except Ty and Jason. Because they will get theirs when we see our families for Christmas.

"All right! We can start now" I called as I came down the stairs.

"Right, just set the presents on the coffee table and we will grab them one by one. Going around the circle."Jamie said as she helped me set mine down with everybody else's.

"Okay, so Jamie will go first. Then clockwise around the circle, so Damien will be next, then Ty then Dakota, then Jason and so on so forth" Carrie explained.

We started going around in the circle, Jamie was first, and she opened up her present from me first. She squealed happily when she opened it, then ran around the table and hugged me. I had gotten her her favorite band's new CD, and their t-shirt.

"Thank you, thank you thank you!" she squealed and then went back to her seat. "Okay, who's next?" she smiled widely still hugging her Cd to her chest.

"that would be me" Damien said, then rubbed his hands together. "okay, let's see..." his hand started circling around the pile of presents, trying to find his. "ah, ha!" he smiled,finding one. he grabbed it, then opened it up. his face turned crimson and he kept it in the box so none of us could see it. "um, thanks man" he said to Ty, couching to hide his obvious embarrassment.

"Oh, come on! Let us see!" Carried complained, trying to get up and get a better look.

"No! Um, next!" he shouted, hiding his present under his seat. Carrie frowned and sat back down with her arms crossed. I looked over and saw Tyler laughing silently, shaking his head at Damien.

"What did you get him?" I whispered to him.

"Something... Private, and embarrassing" Tyler grinned widely.

"Only you" I sighed smiling, shaking my head at him.

"Looks like it's my turn" he grinned and grabbed the first box with his name on it., he opened it up and pulled out a shirt, the logo was facing him, but I was able to see it. In big, bold lettering on it, it said:

"That's what" -She

"Awesome" he laughed and turned it around fro everyone to see. Everyone glanced at it, then had to think about it. But you could see when it clicked in their head,  then they started laughing. "Let me guess, Damien?" he raised an eyebrow at him.

"Guilty" Damien shrugged with a smile on his face.

"I guess it's my turn" I said after we the chuckling died down some.