Chapter 13.

I would like to give props for these funny and awesome comments!!!

rae1324: ...Humana Humana Humana!!! I smell... Cotton candy and love!!! Aww wee, it's so cute how she is so oblivious!!! Frankly... Tyler needs to just grow a pair and tell her!!!! Jeeezzzz!!!!! Man... I had something else to say but now it's gone..... Oh Yeah!!! i was reading the whole q and a and the whole Jason question.... Man someone needs to rip his nonexistent pair off!!!!! BOOM!!

~

PastelStarlight: I wish I had a guy best friend who would give me piggy back rides and stuff... *sigh* but sadly i dont. Kota is so adorable at the fair, she's like a little kid, Ahhhh so cute. I really wish she went all "It's so flufffffyyy on the panda" because that would be awesome. Ahhhh
Im ranting but i cant help it, i find this chapter SOO cutteeee

~

imsOoOoFRADGILE: DAYKLER is a cute couple name..yiieeee...
I'm one of those DAYKLER avid fans...wahahaha

And......
OMG!OMG! ty answered my question...
Ty you're such a cute guy...

wish i had a friend or a knight in shining armor like you...
I so like you...
wahaha okay enough of this i know you already have your kota... XDD

~

IAmAWritingNerd: OMG I THINK I MIGHT HYPERVENTILATE DO TO... TO...TY...KOTA...KOTA BEAR... PANDA BEAR...SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS...FUNNEL CAKE.... MMMM, FUNNEL CAKE...

~

and now back to the next chapter!!!:D

__________________________________________________________________

I heard my phone buzzing and groaned, I blinked my eyes open slowly, adjusting to the lighting in the room. I slowly reached my hand out and felt the side table for my phone as I kept hearing it going off, then groaned when I knocked it to the floor. I turned my upper body around in the bed and leaned over the edge to grab my phone, but then suddenly my hand slipped and I fell onto the ground with my butt in the air and my legs still on the bed.

"Ow" I groaned, just laying there, still to asleep to move.

Then suddenly my phone started buzzing again, I slowly lifted my head up and glanced to see it just a few inches from my face. I reached out and grabbed it, lifting it up and then dropping my head back to the ground. I hit answer and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello" I said slowly, groaning slightly from my position.

"Girl! You need to get up, We're going shopping!" Carrie squealed into the phone.

"Yeah! Get your lazy butt up, we even invited the guys. We will pick you up in 20 minutes, so be ready!" Jamie shouted towards the phone.

"What time is it?" I asked them, putting my arms down and trying to get up.

"It's 8:30, so get your lazy butt up already!" Carrie squealed." We'll be there shortly" she sung and then hung up before I could say anything, I groaned and put the phone down.

After laying there for another minute, I decided I better go ahead and get up. Because If I was ready or not, the twins would pull me out of my house and make me go shopping with them. After sitting up I looked around the room from my floor and realize, how did I even end up in my bed? The last thing I remember was leaving the carnival last night, and Ty carrying me on his back. I guess they dropped me off and Ty carried me to my bed. That would also explain why I was still in my clothes from yesterday.

Awe, Ty carried me to bed last night. I thought as I smiled to myself.

I changed clothes really quick and then re-applied my makeup, just as I finished up my doorbell rang. I raised my eyebrow and looked at the time on my phone and saw only 12 minutes passed, I rolled my eyes and slipped on my shoes, grabbed my purse and went to answer the door as the doorbell kept chiming over and over.

"I'm coming! Just hold you horses!" I shouted as I walked down the hallway. The doorbell kept going till I reached the door and pulled it open. "You early-" I started to say, but then suddenly Jamie rushes right past me and into my house.

"Gotta pee!" She yells as she slams the bathroom door shut.

"She's the reason why we're early, but it looks like your still ready" Carrie smiles.

"Yep, just finished actually when the doorbell started ringing and ringing and ringing and ringing-"

"Sorry about that, had to pee" Jamie says coming out of the bathroom, grinning sheepishly.

"No problem, ready to go?"

"Yes!" She grinned running back towards the door, grabbing my hand as she passed and pulled us outside.

"Wait Jamie, I gotta lock the door" I chuckled. She grunted and dropped my hand, but kept walking towards the door.

I shook my head at her and locked the door, then jumped in the car with the girls and we headed out to the mall.

~

"Hey look, The guys are already here!" Carrie pointed across the food court, we all turned and saw the guys sitting around a table.

"Lets to" Jamie smiled, then grabbed mine and Carries hands and started plowing though people with us in tow.

"Sorry" me and Carrie kept mumbling to people who we couldn't avoid running into, thanks to a certain red head pulling us.

"Hey!" Jamie squealed as she finally manned to pull is all the way through the crowd, she let go of our hands and then jumped to hug Damien.

I watched as they both hugged each other, smiling like crazy. I mentally awed at how cute they are, and wondered when they were actually going to make it official. I glanced to see Carrie and Matt giving each other smiles and looks. Then suddenly a hand tugged at mine and I plopped into a chair with an oomph, then heard a chuckle next to me.

I glanced to the side and saw Ty chuckling at me, causing me to roll my eyes at him.

"I got you some breakfast, I figured the twins would rush you and you wouldn't get to eat anything" Ty said, pushing a blueberry muffin and strawberries in front of me on a small tray.

"Awe, thanks" I smiled, and butterflies fluttered in my stomach.

"No problem, Kota" he smiled at me brightly. I picked up some food and started to eat it when suddenly I hear a shout.

"Hey! Thats not fair, you didn't buy us any food Tyler" Damien whined, pouting his bottom lip.

"That's because he loves me, more than you" I stuck my tongue out at him playfully.

"Why, because you're so special?" he mocked.

"Yep" I said, popping the 'P'.

"Oh whatever" he rolled his eyes, hiding a smirk.

"she's special all right" Ty grinned, putting an arm over my shoulder and sticking his tongue out at Damien as well. "she's my best friend"

"And what am I," he raised an eyebrow and put his hand on his hip. "chopped liver?"

"Yep" me and Ty say at the same time.

"Well, fine! Be that way" he faked upset and turned his back to us, folding his arms over his chest. We all looked at each other and then started laughing at him, he also started laughing, and you could tell by how his shoulders were shaking.

"come on guys! lets get shopping!" carrie said excitedly and started walking away, towing jamie with her. i shoved the rest of the food Ty brought me in my mouth and then caught up with them, after swallowing, i leaned in and asked Carrie quietly how she got the guys to come along. "of coarse Ty would say yes, because that would mean he would get to spend more time with you. and Damien came because Jamie, and matt came because... well, i don't really know"

"Oh whatever Carrie, you know he came because of you" Jamie said rolling her eyes "oh, and food" she added with a chuckle.

"Yep, that sounds about right" carrie smiled.

after finally making it to the shop that the twins wanted to go in, we spent at least an hour trying to find dresses to try on, and this time i let them pick out everything for me. which i was starting to regret when my arms were were being filled up high with dresses, but soon after i had 15 dresses, Ty came over and grabbed them from me. i tried to grab them back, but then the twins piled more dresses across my arms, making Ty chuckle.

Finally after we each had at least 20 dresses, Jamie and Carrie decide that we should start trying them on. I rolled my eye's at them but followed them anyway, with Ty trailing behind me carrying over half of my dresses.

We set them down in the dressing room, and before I shut the door, I saw the guys sit on the bench, while waiting for us like they were observing a fashion show. I rolled my eyes at them and went into my stall, not even looking at it, I just grabbed the first dress on top.

after putting it on, i walked out so everyone could see. they scanned me over and then shook their heads, i sighed and went back into the changing room. i grabbed another dress, again not bothering to sort through and just grabbed the next one on top. i slipped it on and then walked out. again everyone shook their heads. after a couple more dresses i tried one on that actually caught my eye, it was silvery color on the top with sequins and is strapless, then just below the bust it fans out some, but still hugs my body.

I walked out of the stall with the dress on, and the twins clapped. Along with approving smiles from the guys.

"That's the one, you are going to get it for sure, wether you want to or not" carrie smiled.

"but i was going-"

"No buts, you are getting this dress" she said, not even noticing that I was saying I was going to get it before she even said anything.

"Okay" I sighed, smiling at her while rolling my eyes. Then went back into the stalls to try on a few more dresses.

Every time I came out, they would just give me the same look. They would either scrunch up their noses a little and shake their heads, or they would tilt their heads sideways like if you saw it at a better angle it would look better. But so far they were all just okay, but there was one dress left and I had been saving it for last.

i put it on and walked out, and saw the twins all happy and squealing over the dress. then i turned my attention to the guys, but didn't see Damien's or Matts reaction because my eyes focused in on Ty. he was sitting there with his mouth slightly agape, and a stunned expression on his face. he stared holes into me with his burning gaze, causing me to blush deeply. several things were flashing through his eye's but i couldn't read a single thing because it would come and then be replaced to fast.

I turned and looked in the mirror at the dress, my fingers playing with the material of the dress. It was a simple lavender spaghetti strap dress that flowed down longer in the back, it hugged my curves up top but was still soft and flow-y. The back was open and dropped down about halfway, but the front was modest with a simple sweetheart neckline.

I looked up and found Ty's reflection in the mirror. I saw his eye's were still wide as his gaze lightly swept over me. I decided to mess with him so I turn back around and walk over to him slowly, I drew my bottom lip into my mouth nervously, wondering if I could pull it off.

I slowly walked till I was standing right in front of him, then put a finer under his chin, closing his mouth.

"You should close your mouth before you catch fly's" he swallowed as I said that, still biting my lip nervously. Then I walked back to the mirror with a smirk, glad that I wasn't laughing. I swayed my hips a little as I walked, and glanced ahead of me in the mirror and saw Ty's mouth drop back open again but he said nothing.

"I have never seen Tyler speechless" I heard Damien mutter to Matt.

"Me either" he whispered back, both of them chuckling.

"So what do you think? Should I get it?" I asked, finally tearing my gaze away from the mirror so I wasn't distracted by a speechless Tyler.

"Definitely" Ty said seaming to be back to normal.

"You would be crazy not to!" Carrie told me.

"Heck, if you don't get it, I will" Jamie said, eyeing the dress like she would jump into it the second I step out of it.

"Okay." I smiled and walked back into the changing room. "I'm hungry, lets grab some snacks before we go to the movie." I suggested as I pulled the dress off over my head.

"Sounds good" the twins called back.

"Matt's paying" Damien called.

"Yeah-" matt started to agree, but then he caught on to what he said "hey!!" we all just chuckled at him. I walked out of the stall and walked towards the front counter to pay, when an arm went around my waist.

"You looked stunning in that dress" Ty whispered, his breath fanned cross my face and down my neck, causing me to shiver. I think he saw it too, because he smirked and backed away, leaving me to just stand there frozen before the lady at the counter. She had to call me a few times, but I finally snapped to it, and came back to the real world, albeit a little dazed still, and payed for my dresses.

~

"So what are we going to do for your birthday? It's only 2 weeks away!!"Carrie asked, a cheshire cat grin on her face.

"Thats right! You're finally going to be 20!" Jamie squealed.

"Oh, I know. We can..." I listened to the twins go on about how we could celebrate my birthday, and realized that Ty could actually be here for this one.

a smile made it's way onto my face at the thought of him, now he's back and for good. but then a scowl replaced the smile when i thought of why he left, he never really did explain, and what little bit he did was just very vague. i looked over at Ty and saw him sitting there, joking around with Matt and Damien. but then he turned and looked my direction and caught me looking, but before i could turn away, he caught the scowl on my face.

He frowned slightly and scooted closer to me, I wiped the scowl off of my face and smiled. But he didn't buy it.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" I shook my head, still keeping the on my face.

"Dakota..." he raised an eyebrow at me, I sighed and hung my head down a little.

"I was just thinking..."

"About what?" he prompted me to talk about it.

"Why did you leave?" my voice was quiet, and I wasn't sure he heard it. But the look on his face told me he did.

"Kota-"

"I know what you told me before, but that wasn't really an explanation... at least it wasn't to me"I sighed.

"Kota... have you read all my letters?" he asked, I was confused by the random question and shook my head. "then I want you to read them for me, can you do that? Do that for me, and if you still don't know..." he trailed off, knowing I wold get what he meant.

"Alright, I can do that" I nodded, a small smile on my face.

"Good" he hugged me and kissed my forehead."now tell me, what made you think of this all of a sudden?" he asked, turning me so I was resting against him and put his chin on my shoulder.

"My birthday" I said in a whisper.

"that's right, my little Kota-Bear is turning 20" he chuckled. "but how did that..." he trailed off, realizing what i meant and he sighed. "i'm sorry, i wish i was here these past 4 years"

"Its Fine Ty," I smiled. "i'm just glad you're here now" I sighed, leaning the side of my head onto his.

"Thats right, I'm here now." He mumbled. "I'm all yours, And i'm never leaving your side again" he whispered.

"Well who said I wanted you at my side the whole time?"I smirked, remembering that we said the same thing 4 years ago.

"Well too bad, your stuck with me now. Wether you like it or not" he chuckled, a glint in his eyes telling me he was remembering 4 years back as well.

"I think I can live with that" I smiled and then we turned back to listen to the conversation about my birthday, and goodness, there was some wild ideas being thrown.

________________________________________________________________

Yay! Q&A time! please people, feel free to ask questions! :D

~

-My_Soccer_life: Tyler, why did you leave for the Military?

-Tyler: I have my reasons, but mainly it was to help build my future... and I always wanted to go.

~

-imstilldreaming: TY WHY ARE YOU SO SWEET AND SEXY ITS LIKE THE PERFECT MIX!!!!!! Damn you and your nonexistence. And this ones for the twins: are you two scared of Kota ex bf getting out of Jail? And is being a twin awesome?

-Tyler: um... thankyou :)

-Jamie: I haven't really thought about it... no, I don't think I would be. I'm pretty sure that bastard is going to be locked away for life.
-Carrie: good riddance to him too, never really liked him to begin with.
-Jamie: same here. And yes, being a twin is pretty awesome.
-Carrie: it definitely has it's perks as well ;)

~

-hunter_makenna_1D: Do you Love Tyler, Kota?

-Dakota: yes, I love Tyler. without a doubt... I mean, you always love your best friend right? *blushes and looks away*

~

-Keyke_352: Dakota, how can you even stand to fake kiss that guy when he hits you everyday and calls you a slut? And Ty, do you Love Kota more than a best friend? Dakota?

-Dakota: I put up with the kiss, because otherwise he wouldn't have believed me and would have ended up hurting my friends. Despite him calling me Slut and whore, and... he didn't hit me everyday... but I was willing to put up with a few slaps, if it meant my friends were in the clear.

-Tyler: you will just have to see ;)
-Dakota:... Maybe...

________________________________________________________

Yay!! Another chapter is out!! Please let me know what you think!!

remember, you can leave a question in the comment box, and i will post it and answer it on the next chapter!!! :D (unless it gives away what is to come, then i will give a vague answer) ;)

don't forget to vote and comment!!

My goal is to get this up and done before the next My awards, would you guys support me if I entered with this book? :)

Let me know what you guys think!!! Love you all! Thanks for the support so far!!

-KenZ_Dizzy95