Chapter 21.

My heart started beating rapidly and I took a sharp breath in. I turned around really fast as soon as I saw the reflection. But he wasn't there, nothing but a blank wall was there. I sighed and turned back towards the sink, splashing some water on my face. Grabbing a towel, I sighed and looked back up, seeing there was still nothing there. It was just in my head.

Squeak!

My head snapped around towards the stalls, my heart picking up pace again. I waited but I didn't see anything, so I moved closer to the stalls to check it out. I opened the first door slowly, my heart pounding in my ears, but nothing was there besides the toilet. I sighed in relief and the moved to push open the other stall, I slowly opened the stall door, then sighed when I saw nothing. I turned back around, believing it was just me being paranoid, when suddenly I'm looking at a chest.

My eyes widen and I trail my eyes up to meet the brown ones of Jason.

"Ah!-" my scream gets muffled by his hand covering my mouth.

"Hey babe" he coo'ed softly. "I missed you" he murmured, running his other hand over my cheek gently. I could feel my body starting to shake, but I tried my best to hide it. "Did you miss me?" Suddenly his hand was around my throat and he was pushing me up against the stalls.

I tried to gasp for air, but his hand being over my mouth blocked my only supply, causing me to choke and cough. My hands went to his wrist and tried to pry his hand off my throat, even a little bit, to breath again. He finally let up a little on my throat, but still held me against the stalls.

"Because I don't think you did." He growled. "I come home to see my girlfriend hanging out with her best friend, which shouldn't have been that big of deal. I follow them around just to make sure he doesn't try anything on my girl..."he chuckles darkly ''When low and behold, I find them in the woods, on top of each other!" He ground out loudly. "Can you imagine what I was thinking to myself after that? But then I remember that you said you would never cheat on me... so I waited, and I saw you push away" his voice calmed down, and his grip loosened on me.

"That's when I knew that you were true to your word, and that you still loved me" he said in a sickly sweet voice, caressing my cheek with his hand.

I shuddered under his touch, but he took it the wrong way and smiled.

"That's my girl..." he whispered, taking his hand off my mouth. "now, I want you to leave the bathroom like you never saw me. Go outside and to the back of the building by yourself, and meet me in the woods." He ordered. "I don't want anyone finding out, because then I would be sent back to Jail. and then my friends would have done all that work for nothing. so if anyone finds out, It's going to be your fault, and you will be punished. no one can know where I am, so we're going to leave"

"Jason, I'm not leaving-" he put his hand back over my mouth.

"No. you're coming with me," he growled demandingly. "If you don't want me to send my friends to your parents house, then you will meet me behind the building in two minutes."

"Jason-"I tried to plea, but he wouldn't have it.

"And if anyone finds out... just hope hey don't" he threatened. "i'll be waiting" he said with a smile, then leaned down before O could see what was happening and kissed me forcefully.

Then just as fast as he appeared in the room. He was gone, without a single trace. My heart was still pounding and my brain was working over time. Did I really just go through that? Or did my brain just make that up?

I look across the room and into the mirror and see a slightly red handprint shape on my neck, confirming what just happened to me. Frightened tears come to my eye's as I try and figure out what to do. I couldn't not go, because then he would hurt my family, I had to protect my family. And if I tell Ty, he wouldn't let me go out there, and my family would get hurt.

And if Ty hurt Jason, then I'm sure there is some way that my family could still get hurt. Jason knows people, and those same people got him out of jail...

Finally making up my mind on what I was going to do, I cleared my face of any tears and open the bathroom door. I start pushing through the crowd of people and make my way through to the door. But before I get there, I look back to make sure Ty doesn't see me and catch the eye's of Luke. I quickly turn away and finally push my way out of the door, hoping that he did't think much of seeing me. I take a deep breath, then start making my way around the back of the building.

"Please forgive me, Ty" I whisper, just before I turn the last corner and come up to the trees.

"Good job, babe" Jason said with a smile on his face as he came out of the shadows in front of me. "now let's go, before your friend finds out that you're not in the bathroom."