You don't see it do you

Hailey's outfit;

"If someone hands you a crying baby," Fairy Godmother starts her question

"If someone hands you a crying baby," Fairy Godmother starts her question. She points her stick to the words on the chalkboard as if the five teens were incapable of understanding her, " Do you A) curse it? B) lock it in a tower? C) give it a bottle or D) carve out its heart?"

Carlos and Jay sit at one desk, Evie and Mal sit at the desk beside them, and Hailey sits at the desk in front of Evie and Mal with her feet propped up on the desk as she continued to draw anything and everything.

Evie's hand shoots into the air and she holds a confident smile.

"Evie." FG calls on her. Evie brings her hand down and ponders for a moment.

"What was the second one?" She asks.

"Oh, okay. Anyone else?" FG says. She looks at everyone, "Mal?"

"C) give it a bottle." Mal says looking up from her drawing of the wand.

"Correct. Again."

"You are on fire girl." Carlos tells her, causing Hailey to snicker.

"It's not that hard." She says looking at them, "Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun."

"That makes so much sense." Evie says in realization.

A girl no older than the five villains walks by them, looking scared to death. She had short dark hair and sported a blue outfit, along with a blue bow in her hair. Hailey looks up and smirks at the girl, who squeals and walks up to Fairy Godmother.

"Hello dear one." FG greets her.

"You need to sign off an early dismissal for the coronation." The girl tells her, Handing over a clipboard. She glances back at the villains. Hailey drops her feet to the ground and sits up straight. She sets her chin on her palm and sends the trembling girl another smirk.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter Jane." FG says while signing the paper.

"Mom! No!" Jane tries to whisper, but fails terribly.

"It's okay." FG tells her before turning her around and giving her a little shove, "Jane, this is everyone."

Jane took a few steps before speaking, "Hi. Don't mind me, as you were." She squeals before fast walking past the five teen.

"Let's continue." FG says before turning to face the board, "You find a vile of poison, do you a) put it in the Kings wine, b) paint it on an apple-"

Evie chuckles when Hailey sends her a wink.

" or c) turn it over to the proper authorities?"

Evie, Carlos, and Jays' hands shot in the air.

Everyone obviously knew the answer.

Jay grabs Carlos' hand and holds in down. He smiles triumphantly when Fairy Godmother called on him.

"C) you turn it over to the proper authorities."

"I was going to say that." Carlos whines.

"Oh but I said it first." Jay says in a baby voice.

"Wait for it." Hailey says to FG, when she saw her worried expression.

Jay the proceeds to grab Carlos in a headlock and give him a noogie. They then start to wrestle on the table in front of them.

"There it is."

"Boys." FG says tapping her pointer on the podium, only to get no response, " Boys!" She exclaims, "I am going to encourage you to use that energy on the turney field."

"Oh no, that's okay." Carlos dismissed, "Whatever that is, we'll-" He slaps Jay, telling him to get off, "we'll pass."

Fairy Godmother sighs before dismissing the class. The five teens grab their bags and begin walking out of the room.

"So, I'm just guessing that neither of you know what turney is." Hailey says.

"Nope."

"No clue."

"Well, I'm going to my locker, cya on the field." Mal says before walking away. The four of them wave her off before continuing their conversation.

"How hard can it be?" Jay asks.

Hailey puts her hand on Carlos' shoulder when she notices him spacing out, "Hey, don't worry Carlos, you'll do fine."

"Thanks, but we both know that I'm not going to be any good at it." He says looking down.

"Hey, look at me." Hailey commands. He does as told and their eyes lock together, "I'll be in the stands, cheering you on, okay?"

"Okay." He says before they continue to stare at each other.

"C'mon Carlos, we have to go change." Jay says. He grabs Carlos' arm and drags him away from the two girls.

"Oh my gosh, you so like Carlos!" Evie squeals as she grabs Hailey's arm, "I mean I always thought you two liked each other but now I know for sure!"

"E!" Hailey grabs her shoulders and shakes her, "what are you going on about?"

"You and Carlos!"

"What about me and Carlos?"

"You two are perfect for each other!" Evie squeals while clapping.

"Are you crazy! We're just friends." Hailey defends. Evie gives her a look which causes her to sign, "Okay! So what is my heart flutter everytime I'm near him, or that my knees go weak when me make physical contact or that- oh my god I like Carlos!"

"I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!" Evie chants while clapping again.

"E, you have to promise me that you won't say anything to anyone!"

"I promise, but I can't believe it! I'm halfway there to getting both of you to admit your feelings for each other!" Evie rants.

"Good luck, because I'm pretty sure he only sees me as a friend."

"You don't see it, do you?" Evie asks softly.

"Come on, we gotta get to gym class." Hailey says softly before walking away with Evie following.

___________________

Word Count: 935

HI, HELLO, MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANUKKAH OR KWANZEA, WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE, CELEBRATE IT HAPPILY!

Idk about you guys but I've never been that into Christmas. It's overrated and most people celebrate it for the wrong reason.

Growing up I've never had the best Christmases but you guys don't want to hear about that.

LIKE!COMMENT!SHARE!

-the girl that can get confused as an elf