Chapter 12- Ha, go away.

"Yeah, I have her with me. Don't worry.... Yep. Okay.... Mmhmm. Okay see you later, man."

I slowly opened my eyes to see what had rudely awakened me from my warm, cosy slumber. Or rather who had.

I heard footsteps approach me and I quickly shut my eyes not wanting to be disturbed.

I regretted doing so when a pair of warm lips kissed my forehead.

This caused me to bolt upright and for the mysterious voice to spring away from the bed.

"For heavens sake, what on earth do you think you are doing?" I yelled. Wow, these english phrases were really starting to rub off on me.

And of course, the famous smirk appeared on his beautiful face.

Wait what? Shut up, Mia.

"What, you don't like it when I do this?" He teased, proceeded to lean forwards and kiss me again.

I only realised what was happening in reality after a few seconds when I abruptly pulled away.

I couldn't let him get to me.

"Yes, now leave me alone."

"Why would I leave my princess alone when I just found her have a breakdown in her dorm? Eh?"

I huffed, knowing I want going to win this argument.

You need him. He's your frog. The frog and the princess need each other.

I simply played back down in the bed and plugged my headphones into my phone, which I had had in my pocket, starting up Spotify.

Thankfully, the demon frog left me alone to bond with my music and this bed.

**

"HEY, MIA! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OFF MY BED AND INTO YOUR PSYCHOLOGY CLASS."

Urgh, class started today. Hooray.

I dragged myself out of that soothing and unwelcome interruption of a sleep.

Pulling on random clothes off of the floor, I pulled my uggs on and stormed out the room.

Hey, uggs are comfy, even in summer.

I was grateful when no one tried to talk to me as I was in a bad mood. A very bad mood.

I had so much on my mind, what with Cameron and everything.

Class was the last place I wanted to go. People would have to watch their backs if they wanted to approach me. That included the teachers too.

I walked up to the class room and slouched in my chair ignoring everyone around me.

Logan was in this class as well, which I was grateful for. Even though he was Cameron's best friend, he was always there for me.

He walked into the class like he owned the place, as usual. And sat on my desk.

"Hows my girl, Meemo? He asked.

I didn't reply just looked up at him and shook my head. Which he simply responded to by nodding his head and saying: "Okay, okay."

Whenever anyone gave me a weird look because I was just lying my head on Cameron's lap once he arrived, I didn't bother letting my head up to face them so I just groaned and told them to go away.

But Logi had to be Mr nice guy and smile tenderly at them and say "she's have a moody day." To which I just punched his side at.

Our teacher, Mr Mohed walked in and immediately started handing out quiz papers on our desks. He got to mine and shoved Logan off and told me:

"Come on, you need to do this quiz, it goes towards your end of year grade, okay?"

To which I replied, grumpily:

"Do it yourself if it's that important and leave me alone."

"Go to the head's office straight away, young lady. That behaviour is not tolerated in this school and to know it. Just because you come from America, doesn't mean you will get special treatment."

"Well it should. You know, you should learn to be more respectable."

And before he could say anything else in return, I walked out of the room, pleased with myself and my little speech.

Arriving at the head's office, I didn't bother to knock so I just walked in but never expected to see the person I saw sitting in the office.

But the head pulled me out of my thoughts when he spoke up.

"Mia Anderson, do you mind? I am on the middle of something. Go stand outside until I call you in."

"You really shouldn't be talking to me like that. I am a student that moved from America, from my family here. So rethink your words and then talk to me. Jeez it's like talking to a little kid, and you're a head teacher!"

I felt in a sassy mood today. They couldn't do anything about it.

He dismissed Cameron after that and went through a few papers.

As Cameron was walking out, he leaned down to whisper in my ear:

"Meet me at the football stands when you're done." He looked down at me briefly, waiting for the nod that I gave him to confirm, before departing.

What? Even though he made me mad, I wouldn't back down to a chance of giving him a piece of my mind would I?

The head had gone to talk to one of the other assistants in the front office and I realised how much of a waste of time being here was.

I mean, did I really need to follow the demands and rules of the school? I'd be going home soon.

So, I just walked out of the office before the head could come back in and went straight to the football stands to go and talk to the frog.

As promised, he was there waiting patiently just motionless stating out into the field as the football team (soccer team in my case) do their conditioning.

I cleared my throat and sat next to him.

The first few minutes was just filled with us sitting awkwardly in a very awkward silence.

I was getting bored of this, I needed answers.

Turning to face him, I said:

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

~~~~~∆~~~~~

Guys, my lil lovelies, I know I haven't updated in aages but I have been soooo busy once again with school.

This took me about a week to write as I had a massive block but I've got this sorted;)

Please comment throughout and let me know what you think, it makes me so happy to see your comments.

Thank you so much, love you my lovelies.

Till the next time<3