Chapter 18- Christmas Bananza?

Before I start, most of you saw the author's note I put on last update, explaining why I wouldn't update for a while. Well, I'm back now and I am really happy to see that I have over 15K reads AHHHH thank you all so much<3!

Enjoy this chapter which I've decided as it's christmas, will be festive for you. Oh and you'll probably be a bit confused because the easter holidays in the story just went bit there was a flash forward a bit:)

~~~~~∆~~~~~

Christmas, Birthdays, any type of celebration of any religion or any time just screamed 'PRESENTS AND FUN'. Even though presents and fun aren't the only thing about these, of course. But for people like me, nothing can come between me and christmas shopping.

With 2 days to go exactly, my excitement was rising to the top. We were going on a trip to the mall, 'we' being Cameron, Logan and I. I did have other friends but these guys were the ones I trusted, the ones I actually enjoyed myself with. The ones who took my mind off the past.

Our day trip started, once again, with my temper getting the better of me when Liam 'had to ask where I was going' again. But that passed quicker than last time luckily and we went on our merry way. For winter weather in England, I was pleasantly surprised!

The weather seemed to be on our side, sun shining in December? Mid winter? Best shopping weather for me. I had a list of numerous people and essentials to get things for. Didn't sound too hard...

The crazy weirdo boys I was with had ingeniously decided to drive to Brighton for the day, "as it was the holidays". Not that it didn't have good shops, it had amazing shops and tumblr scenery that could make great pictures.

We sauntered around aimlessly for around half an hour before Cameron demanded that we go and find a Starbucks before we carry on with our trek. So far, nothing had been accomplished and it had been a pretty boring day, to be honest.

We ordered our drinks and then sat down on the sofa, Cameron and I on one and Logan opposite us.

"Would you mind if I went off to buy some special people some special presents alone? I don't want to ruin the surprise, you know?" Logi asked suggestively. It was obvious to everyone that he was trying to set us up. In fact, he'd gotten both Harry and Beth in on it as well...

This left me in a really awkward position because it was obvious that Cameron was going to through in one of his infamous pick up lines that he constantly thought were absolutely amazing and didn't have shame to say it aloud.

We finished up our coffee and headed off in different directions. The continued shopping session alone with Cameron started off a bit quiet and awkward but he soon got over that and started the non stop chatter.

Again, his arm slid around my waist and his hand settled on the side of my hip. My body seemed to be moving without my head's approval today, as I leaned in closer to him once more and we just walked along the cobbled street occasionally stepping into shops.

However, when I saw a cute little corner shop I jumped up with excitement and grabbed onto Cameron's arm and attempted to drag him in.

Oh, he's making me turn soft. A little shop with cute little things? Really?

But I could really tell that this was the type of place that I could bag a present for Beth. She loved small decorative gifts. I had gone so long without buying anything, that this was a joy to my eyes.

"I never had you down as a girl who liked these types of... " He picked the scented candle up off the shelf and examined it, trying ton find the right word to describe it, "uh, girly things?"

My heart seemed to smile at this comment. If they could that would be.

You still like him. Show him that.

I shook this thought out of my head and simply turned to smile at him.

He doesn't like you, he's only treating you like he does with his other 'toys'.

"It's for Beth, she loves this type of stuff. I'll probably end up buying like a basket full of stuff for her." I mumbled to no one in particular.

"You're a good friend to Beth and Harry, you know. And we love having you here." He managed to muster up a small smile.

I paid for my load of presents that I managed to find for my family and friends back home and abandoned the shop. As we exited, an old couple approached us and said,

"Oh, what a lovely pair you are. How long have you been together?" My eyes widened at this and I opened my mouth to protest but Cameron got there before me.

"Aw, you flatter. We've been together for 3 months today." He smiled at her innocently and intertwined our hands together just to prove his point.

Meanwhile, my expression was turning from embarrassment to annoyed to super confused.

We said our farewells to the couple and made our way again. Cameron was just being super casual and texting on his phone, probably to Logan, as we went along. How could he just say that and not tell my why the hell he decided to.

Crazy boy. Crazy for you.

I wish my brain would stop thinking about him all the time. We weren't together now, I had made that pretty clear.

"We're meeting Logan at the centre, ok? And then we'll head back."

"Okay, hun." I teased, causing his head to snap round and look at me in a very confused manner.

"What? Have we not been together for like, 3 months today?" I mused again.

"What did you want me to say?" He laughed nervously, "Anyway, it would have been if you didn't break it off." Cameron mentioned under his breath.

Huh....

"GUYS! HEY." Logan rushed up to us hands full of bags. "Let's get back, yeah? And you can tell me all about your little trip without me."

But my mind was on something else. I couldn't work out what Cameron had meant by that. Did he still care?

~~~~~∆~~~~~

Holaa, sorry that wasn't the most interesting chapter but the end....

Why did Cameron say that they were together? Does he still care?

Tell me your thoughts on #Cia?

Till the next time<3