Chapter 23- Want to want me

"I want you to write a paragraph about your favourite activities to do in the present, past, future and conditional for next lesson." My french teacher concluded.

Homework. The apparently very necessary thing to torture your students with.

The bell sounded and everyone hurried out of the door to get back to their dorms or to hang out with friends. I hung back to pack my bag slowly, not in a rush to go anywhere.

As much as I loved french, I really was not in the mood to actually do my homework tonight. Or any other day actually.

I sauntered out of the door and was caught by surprise when Cameron appeared out of no where and flung his arm around my shoulders, escorting me in the dorm rooms.

 It was the end of the day and I could spend some time with him.

"Hey princess." He said to me. My cheeks couldn't help but heat up slightly. He'd always called me that but it still had an effect on me and I loved it.

I loved him...

Um...

"I thought we could just have the evening ton ourselves? Spend some time with my favourite girl." I quickly agreed and we went upstairs.

We just chilled in his dorm room and talked. I loved how easy it was to be around him. We didn't do much but then he leaned into me, whispering into my ear,

"You know, I'm glad I met you and that we could be together now. Because now I can do this...." He trailed off, leaving me confused.

He leaned back and looked at me. His eyes glistened.

"God, you're so beautiful."

And with that, he pressed his lips against mine. Lightly at first and then more fiercely. Our lips moved in harmony. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid me down onto the bed that we were sitting on.

He pulled away briefly and stroking my hair and staring at me longingly.

I kissed him. And it felt right.

I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled him back into me. We just lay beside each other after that. Just contemplating life while staring at the ceiling.

My phone then rang, ruining the moment and I looked at the caller ID, seeing that it was the reception.

"Hello?" I said through the speaker.

"Yes, Mia. Um, you have some people down stairs who want to see you. They say it's urgent?" The woman at the end of the phone said.

"Okay, thank you. I'll be right down." And with that I hung up.

Cameron looked at me expectantly, waiting for an answer to the curiousness.

"Someone downstairs to see me apparently."

He nodded and we proceeded to go to the office.

Once I had arrived, I knocked on the door and entered, Cameron right behind me.

"I was asked to come down. Mia Anderson. People to see me?" My statement was short and quick. I hated having to come down to the office it was so tiny and awkward.

She just pointed to the waiting room where visitors had to sit and wait. I found it really weird how they didn't welcome visitors in a nicer way.

Like, 'Hi, go sit down in the prison cell while we get the person you want to see.'

I opened the door to see my two best friends sitting on the bench. I squealed with excitement.

"You came! Oh my god! Hi! AH!" As you could tell, my excitement had gotten the better of me somehow.

We embraced and then they followed me into the side room where we sat and caught up.

I had spoken to them whenever I could but it was never a very long conversation because I was always busy. I kinda felt bad...

I couldn't help myself but grab Harry again and squish him into yet another hug.

What? I'd missed my best friend. I did the same with Beth too.

"Okay, okay. No more crazy woman hugging!" Beth shouted, struggling out of my grip.

"Oi, my hugs are amazing." I retorted, laughing.

I really hadn't realized how much I'd missed my home and everyone. It made me want to go back. But I couldn't. Not after everything that had happened. I had managed to ignore it for so many years but now it was back.

"Hey, um, could we talk in private quickly?" Harry asked, looking at Cameron as he said it. I know he meant that he wanted Cameron to leave.

"Yeah sure. I'll see you upstairs Cam." I said, he didn't say anything in response just sighed and went back upstairs. Did I do anything wrong?

We were left in the room together. It was quickly filled with an awkward silence which was not normal.

"We heard about your trip to the game. And what happened after," Harry started. I was in some deep shit. "You haven't had a panic attack in years! What triggered it?"

"I really don't want to talk about it, guys. It was nice of you to ask but-"

"We have to. You can't keep this bottled up all the time. You'll get depressed again."

I was pretty annoyed that Cameron had told them about my episode. I knew this would happen if they found out but they were only doing it for the best.

I gave in. As usual.

"We were alone. In the room. Everyone had left. That was what it was like with Tom, before he did all that to me." It was hard talking about my past even to my best friends because I had been through so much and now, after 2 years, it had to come rushing back to me.

The truth was that Tom had been my boyfriend. And he was going way too fast with our relationship which led him to do things which I didn't want to happen. He then abused me when I tried to get out of the relationship and that was all happening while my beloved brother was slowly slipping out of the grip of life.

So when I finally did get out, I couldn't control my temper and eventually got transferred here. The panic attacks still happened though when it got too much.

It was a rough past of mine but I had to get through it.

~~~~~∆~~~~~

Okay, so EXCITING NEWS TO SHARE. I went to my first concert with my best friends to see Tori Kelly my absolute fave! Oh my goooood it was fab!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this, sorry it was a bit late but yeah. EXAMS! What're we going to do with them, eh? And I've had a long week... But I got here didn't I?

Have a wonderful day, evening, night whatever you're doing.

Love you my lovelies,

Till the next time<3

P.S. I wasn't meant to tell you yet but I stopped myself until now. So, I'm writing another story! Which I'm going to publish after I have finished TBGR. And I'm mega excited. YAY