The meeting

Nov 26, 2013

Elizabeth's phone vibrates indicating she has a text message. She rolls over and sees it is only 6 AM. She groans, who the heck is texting her this early in the morning? She picks up the phone ready to cap text whatever friend is texting her this early in the morning, but when she sees the text and whom it is from all the madness leaves her.
"Good morning Beth can not wait until you get back here tomorrow. TTYL I love you."

"I can't wait either. I love you too"

It was hard to believe that it had only been four years ago she had met Paul, and it was the best summer of her life.
She met and moved in with the man of her dreams.

May 2009

"And that's a wrap." Paul finaly
hears the director say "Everyone have a safe summer and I will see you all at the premiere next yr."
Paul starts walking towards his trailor thinking of the time off he will be getting. He has decided not to stay in any major cities he normally stays in on his breaks. Instead he's found a little town in Ohio called Celina that not many people have heard of, so the paparazi won't find him.
"Yo dude! What do you have planned on our break?" Asks Matt Dillon as he is walking out of his trailor.
"Not much bro just going to get away from the big city scene for the next four months. What do you have planned?" Paul asks
"Time with the family man. We are going to the Bahamas." Answers Matt
"Well have fun and kiss the kids for me."
"Will do see ya at the premiere man."
Paul gives Matt a bro hug then walks into his trailor and heads to the shower for a much needed hot one to unwind and loosen up his tired aching muscles before heading to the airport.

Elizabeth unlocks the door to the cafe and walks in. Turning off the alarm she walks towards the kitchen to start her daily routine. It is 2:30 AM they will be opening at 4 AM for breakfast for all the truck drivers that come through the town. Mary, Diane and Charles will all be there at 3 AM. As she goes about her routine Elizabeth's thoughts drift towards a guy who is 10 yrs older then her, but every time he comes through town will ask her out. He seems nice enough, but just isn't what she wants in a man. He is kind of creepy in the ways he will ask her out, so she will avoid him at all costs if she can.
At 5'1" Elizabeth is at least 25 pounds over weight, with blonde hair and green eyes she is not drop dead gorgeous or sexy, but she isn't butt ugly either. In fact even though she is insecure and shy about her weight she does manage to catch a few guys' eyes from church. She has even gone on a few dates with a couple of them. However she just doesn't see herself dating any of them for the long haul, or even getting married to them. She finds them boring and nonadventurous. She wants someone who likes cars (fast cars) and adventure as much as she does, but also be able to just take it slow, cuddle and watch a movie. None of the guys at her church has she seen are like that.
She sighs when she hears someone knocking at the door bringing her back to reality. It is her help. She unlocks the door and starts helping them get the kitchen and dining room ready to open in an hour.