The Next Steps

Paul wakes the next morning first. He smiles to himself as he looks at Elizabeth still sleeping. The memory of last night makes him smile more. They had made love twice more after the first time. He leans over and kisses Elizabeth on her shoulder. She stirs, but continues to sleep. So he gets up not wanting to disturb her. He finds his clothes lying on the floor where he threw them the night before. He walks out to the kitchen to make coffee and fix breakfast for them.
Elizabeth awakens to the smell of coffee, bacon, eggs and toast. She hears Paul clanging around singing off key to a Ludacris song. She smiles remembering that ten hours ago she had made love not once, but three times to the man of her dreams. She rolls over onto her back and stretches. About the time she decides to get out of bed in walks Paul with a tray that has two plates of food and two cups of coffee. He smiles when he sees that she is awake.
"Good morning Beth. Did you sleep good last night?" He asks with a wicked smile

"Hmmm did I sleep good last night? Only when I wasn't woken up to meet the needs of someone." She says playfully Paul acts shocked and hurt, but then starts cracking up.

"But the needs were very well loved." He says with a mischievous glint in his eyes

"Well maybe after breakfast we could do some more meeting of the needs for each other." Elizabeth says blushing

"Well well it seems as if my sweet Beth has become hooked, so I think I can help you with the meeting of the need." He says with a huge grin

The rest of the day consists of love making, cuddling and eating.
That night Paul asks her to wear either shorts or jeans and a tee shirt because he has a surprise for her.
An hour later they are showered and dressed, and out the door.
Once in the car Paul puts a blindfold on her, so she can not see where they are going.

"Would now be a good time to let you know that I hate surprises?" She asks laughing. Paul just smiles takes her hand to hold and laughs

"Sorry but at the moment you are stuck. I'm not telling you where we are going. Just that you'll like it." He says
When they pull up to where they are going an hour later Paul finally takes off the blindfold. They are sitting outside of the Lima State Fair. Elizabeth looks at him in surprise.

"I love fairs." She squels

"I know you told me the first day we met." He says as he gets out of the car and walks around to open Elizabeth's door. They walk hand in hand to buy their tickets to get in.
While walking around a group of girls notice Paul and approach them. They ask if they can get his autograph and pictures. Elizabeth steps back and watches how Paul interacts with the girls and his fans demands. He catches her watching and smiles. He loves that she doesn't mind being stopped by fans, and let's them have their moment. Paul hugs them all then walks back towards Elizabeth. As the girls start to walk away they notice Paul walk up to Elizabeth and take her hand. One girl makes a rude remark.

"Wow he can have all the women in Hollywood, but he chooses a fat girl. What's he thinking?"

Elizabeth stiffens at the girls harsh words, but Paul squeezes her hand and walks closer to her putting his arm around her waist as he whispers in her ear.

"Don't listen to her she is young, and doesn't know me and what I like or love in a woman. I love you Beth." That helps Elizabeth relax and she smiles a wicked smile in the girls direction as they walk by them. Paul decides they should ride the ferris wheel. Once on it the ride stops as they get to the top. Elizabeth squirms, because she hates heights. Paul takes her hand to calm her down and gives her a reassuring smile. Then he pulls something out of his pocket and hands it to her.

"What's this?" She asks

"Open it and find out Beth." He answers

She opens the box and there is a necklace with the most beautiful dolphin she has ever seen in the color of her birthstone. She looks at Paul who is smiling a huge smile with tears in her eyes.

"You shouldn't have Paul, but it's beautiful thank you."

"I wanted to get you something for our one month anniversary plus something that says I want you to be mine for a very long time. Its a promise necklace instead of a ring."

"Oh Paul I didn't get you anything for our one month anniversary though."

" you don't have to get me anything , your love is enough. Besides you gave me the best gift 3x last night and some all day today."

That sends Elizabeth blushing and Paul laughing. About that time the ride starts again and Paul leans over to kiss her.