Goodbye Ohio

This is the last chapter in Summer Breeze, but this not the end of Paul and Elizabeth.  Coming soon the conclusion to Summer Breeze.  Tragic Fall.

The next two weeks are filled with Elizabeth working at the cafe as Paul sees that her stuff she wants to take to California are packed and shipped unharmed, and then donating what she will not need, because he all ready owns it.

Mary, Diane and Charles throw a little party for her and Paul on their last day in Celina. 

"You will let us know when you have the baby, what you name it and all the other essentials Elizabeth?"  Asks Mary

"Yes and Amie and Ashlie are having a baby shower for me after the baby comes and you are all invited. Paul and I have all ready discussed it and you will all stay with us. Plus we are paying for your tickets. Before you all say no it's non-negotiable."

"Thank you.  We all appreciate it."  Says Charles

"You guys have been my only family for the last ten years, so it's the least I can do."

"Well I can honestly say that in the last ten yrs you have become like one of my own kids.  I'm really going to miss you Elizabeth.  I have grown to love you that much, but I am so happy that you are getting the fairy tale life you've always dreampt about."  Mary says choking back tears.

Elizabeth gets up and hugs her with tears streaming down her face "Mary you have always been a second mom to me. Thank you for being here for me these last ten years, and just know that all of you are special to me and I will keep up with you all through facebook and I will call every chance I get.  Plus when the baby can travel we will come for some visits.  Paul and I have all ready talked about all this."

Two hours later Elizabeth and Paul hug all three of them and head out for the airport.  Elizabeth pauses at the car door Paul has open for her and takes one last look at the town she has called home for 32 years.  Finally she gets in the car and Paul drives off.  Both of them can not wait to start this new chapter of their lives.