INDIPOPCON!!!

The day is the day it's  indipopcon today and Jack and mark where exited to go to. People are crowded in line to get tickets. (I have never went there before) People were pushing to get to people like youtubers, celebrity's, and Jack and mark.
    Everybody was so happy to see them and startled them. Mark went around walking until a stage was set up. Mark was thinking he should get a stage to. So Mark enter a stage and got Jack, wade, and Bob and both of them did a big speech!?!?
         Mark said, "Hi everybody, and welcome to Mark,Jack,wade,and bobs stage. And here were are only gonna talk about random stuff like fans and videos. So Jack do you want to speak." "Uhhh sure Mark I will, uh speak in front of our fans." Said Jack,"I'd like to say how you guys are the best and making games for me is really nice for me."
*Crowed cheers all day*
3 hours later:

"So Jack aren't you gonna make a proposal to markiheartheart!" Said wade. Jacks eyes were scared to do this and Mark was all weirded out about this. " So Jack are you ready hmmm" said Bob. " Oh dear god." Said Jack" here I go." Marks hands were on the  his side of his head and was still clueless about this proposal.?.?. "Will you share you subscribers with me" Jack said. "NONONOOOONOOOONO"said mark. Jack say on the couch and was sad. Wade hugged him and Jack pushed him. " What are you doing" said Jack.