PEWDIEPIE!

"Ahwhw the day is happening the birds are twerking." Said Mark, "WAIT WHAT!" The birds were twerking and IDK WHAT ELSE HAPPEN! "I'll just go in right know, Come on Chica time to go in." Said Mark waving his lovely pink hair around the place while walking Chica back to the house. Mark was just sad about something and it's Sean got a girlfriend and his heart is broken now. ,(I DONT SHIP IT OK!). So Mark wasn't happy about that but still congrats him." Well chica let's walk around the place to see if there is anything good ok, Walt why I'm I talking to a dog? Well let's go into my black car and go to LA place were there is a park. OK WHY IM I STILL TALKING TO A DOG!" Mark said.
Mark goes into the car with Chica next to him. They drive of to LA and went to a park a bunch and a bunch of people. Until they run into Felix (AKA pewdiepie) and they both ran into each other. "Felix is that you?" Said Mark. "Mark is that you ok well it is because the pink hair and the golden retriever you have." Said Felix. "What are you doing here right now?" Said Mark helping him up. "Uhh just came here on a trip even tho it's really cold here it's December 3 right now and it like 10:17 am." Said Felix. Mark checks his phone. "Yup it's actually 10:18 am." Said Mark. "Who cares." Said Felix. "Hey where is Marzia?" Said Mark. "Her she went shopping or something I don't know what she is doing right know." Said Felix. "Well you can come to my apartment can you." Said Mark. "I guess because it's really cold right know.?.?" Said Felix. "Well Chica your probably warm now so come on in the car. Felix you can sit in the front I'll set Chica in the back." Said Mark. Felix sits in the front and Mark put Little Chica in the back. "So umm what's your dog's name again." Said Felix. "Her name is Chica right Chica." Said Mark. "Why Chica?" Said Felix. "Because I wanted to I guess." Mark said blushing, "Well here we are at my apartment and I'll just open the door." Said Mark. "Hey Mark" said Matt. "Hey Mark im just going up stairs ok." Said Matt 300000 times ok not really but who cares, "Wait is that PEWDIEPIE!" "Yes it is." Said Mark. "Well I'm going to go outside to the store or something Sean will whatch you wait what?" Said Matt. "Who?" Said Mark. "Oh I forgot sorry!" Said Matt. Matt was smiling. Than Matt shuts the door. "Hey Mark!" Said Sean. "Ahhhhh sean! How are you here!" Said Mark. "I just came here to see you ohh hi Felix." Said SEAN! "Hi Sean I guess." Said Felix, "Just saying I SHIP IT SEPTIPLIER!" "Great!"