Blue flu

Mark goes to the salon and tells them if he can die his hair BLUE! The salon people said "ok 50$." Mark has a glare and gives them 50$ than laughs. Mark couldn't resist ok. He sits down and grabs his phone than the people put bleach than blue than done but while that in Ireland, (Athlone) Jack or Sean was just looking at the computer and than noticed tomorrow was a con he was going to England and he forgot to pack his stuff. "Oh no I forgot" said Jack," Well I'll just pack now." He was smiling with a big grin. Jack was doing stuff random stuff than got a message. It was Mark and Mark messaged look at my hair please. Jack was a little bit weirded out but he loved how it was hot. Back to Mark...Mark was gonna do the ice bath challenge again. He got his camera than got his I pad. "I hope I don't drop it again I remember last time that happened it was new and I loved it." Said Mark. He turns on the water into cold. Than Mark turns the water of than gets ice the app he puts is PHOTO BOOTH CHALLAGE APP!!! "Ok let's do this!" Mark said. Matt and Ryan where next to him and Mark sits in the bath tub and screams. After a while Matt comes in it was too cold for him and also screams. Than Ryan comes in.."ITS TOO COLD!" Said Ryan "AJARVAFNFWBQBDNWFKGKDBTBEGBWGNWGMFNEGNEGMWGMGEMEHNAMEH GNEYMEHNYWNEGNWGNEGNWGNAGNGQHWGJQGBFQBEJYNYWNWGNQTHTJWFNEGNAFNFW." After that Chica comes to comfort Mark. "I love you Chica!" Said Mark than Mark scratches Chica than Chica puts her head up Weirdly.??.?? Jack or SEAN watches the video at night. Jack laughs but wishes about him and gets together with him. But Jack has a girl friend. Jack just had to sleep because he has to wake up at 6:00 to record a video but Mark just wakes up takes his pants of gets a new shirt than records a video without pants. I guess..........