Chapter Eight

Jack's POV

"Jacky," Alex mumbled when I nudged him awake. I had tried to wake Zack, first, but he slept like a rock. "Five more minutes, Jacky," he said. Zack nuzzled into Alex's chest, and I chuckled.

"Wake up, dude. Help me get Zack up so we can go home. Or do you want to stay here and spoon, all night?"

One of his eyes peaked open, confused. His other eye opened then, and he looked down to see Zack sleeping on him.

"Nooo," Lex groaned, shutting his eyes tightly and then giving one big shove. Zack rolled onto the floor with a thud, and his eyes shot open.

"Whaz happen?" He asked.

I nudged him with my foot. "I need you to give me a ride. You need to get home, too."

Alex was asleep on the couch again when Zack slowly stood up and headed upstairs. He dropped me off and we said bye to each other tiredly.

I sighed, rubbing my heavy eyes before going inside, and thinking about everything that happened. Playing Six Feet Under for Eleanor, watching her smile as she listened, watching Home Alone, being alone with her in the car and dropping her off at home.

I went through the door, shutting it softly behind me and flopped down on my bed.

I'm in deep, I thought to myself as I fell asleep.