Chapter Twenty One

Juliet's POV

"Jeez, what happened Eleanor? You look like you've seen a ghost."

Eleanor had burst into my bedroom out of breath with wide eyes and a pale face. She sat down in my desk chair and i dropped my book and faced her with my full attention.

"Jack kissed me."

"What."

All she did was nod.

"Why is this a bad thing?" I asked.

"I didn't say it was." She seemed to be calmed down now.

"So then what's with the weird reaction? And did you kiss back? Oh my god you just stood ther awkwardly didn't you? The poor guy. He wants to kiss you and when he does you just stand there like a statue."

"Juliet-"

"Did you run away then after, too? is that why you're so out of breath?"

"HEY."

I jumped at her raised voice.

"Sorry for shouting, just- I kissed him back, and it wasn't really that awkward. We were in my driveway so I just went inside after and he drove away and then I came here and your dad let me in and-yeah."

"Oh...cool."

"Yeah..."

I didn't really know what to say. Eleanor seemed happy with it so I just left it alone.

"So I talked to Alex this morning and he said he's down with hanging out with you next friday," Eleanor said, changing the subject.

"Really? Thank you!"

"Yep. Well, i gotta go home. Curfew's at eleven."

"'K. Goodnight."

Eleanor left and I decided I was ready to go to bed. My eyes were droopy and I had my first day of school the day after tomorrow, so I wanted an early start tomorrow to make sure I have everything ready.

As soon as my head hit my pillow it seems I was out like a light.

AGAAAGHAGHAGIDGISULSHOUH OMG JULIET AND ALEX HAVE A DATE!!

AND JACK AND ELEANOR KISSED?!?!?!

Crazy stuff.

Tune in next time as Juliet joins Eleanor in her boring, awkard, aweful highschool experience. Much like my own.

Gosh I hate school. Anyone else hate it too? Or do you love it? Hey, no judgement. Let me know down in the magical comment section. Its there for a reason.

ok BYE