Limousine?

"The cars!" all of us shrieked.

"That was our only method of transport," cried Sam.

"I don't think you're crippled. You can walk," Ed smirked.

"I stand corrected. Only fast method of transport," Sam said raising his eyebrows at Ed.

"You can run," Ed retorted.

"Shut it, you two!" I screamed.

"Calm down. The cars were under insurance?" he joked.

"Ed, I swear to God, you speak one more thing and I'll break your neck."

That was enough to silence him. "Everyone back underground!" Ethan yelled as he shot a zombie with his BB gun. We went back down and sat in the living room in complete silence. "So now what should we do?" Ellie asked breaking the silence.

"I have one idea. It's a real crazy one but it's the only thing we can do," replied Ethan. "Okay, so as I told you, I worked against the laboratory, there is a guy Francis who is currently in Quebec. He worked with me, so we can go to him. He was working on a vaccine but before he could complete it, the laboratory became infested and he had to escape".

"Are you proposing that we should go to the laboratory?!" Ellie yelled.

"Precisely."

"Have you lost your mind? You just said that he whole place is infested," I complained.

"Not the whole thing. Only the building he worked in," he smirked.

"So you're saying that we'll go to the second building?" Ed asked.

"Yeah"

"Would you mind elaborating your master plan by explaining how are we going to reach Quebec?" I asked.

"Ah, fancy you asking that. We're gonna fly" he said.

"The hell do you think we are? Superman? Iron Man? Spider-" asked Ed.

"For God's sake Ed, isn't it obvious that we're gonna take a plane?" I said.

"Or maybe a helicopter," he said, grinning.

I ignored him and turned once more to Ethan."Okay so Ethan where are we going to find a plane?" I asked.

"In my private hanger," he replied, giving me an elvish smirk. All this smiling, smirking and grinning was seriously weirding me out.

"Now about the pilots. Who will fly the plane?" Ed asked.

"I can," Ethan and I said in unison.

"Wait, how the hell do you know how to fly a plane Austin?!" Ellie asked.

"I've been reading a lot about aviation lately," I said.

---

We were back outside once the zombies were convinced that we were dead (I don't think that they think, by the way)

"Okay so how far is the airport from here?" Bob asked.

"Ahh, there comes the problem. It's a bit too far away from here. Two frikkin' miles."

I sighed, or maybe it was all of us.

"Who the hell do you think we are? Usain Bolt? How do think we will be able to run 2 miles?" Ed yelled at him.

'Bolt doesn't run marathons,' I telepathically said to Ed.

"Not Usain Bolt. I'd prefer to be a bit like Garrett if you don't mind," he said and winked at us. (Garrett was a master thief in a fantasy world if you were baffled) He stalked his way to a nearby car and started trying to pick the lock.

"I'm becoming a thief for the second day in a day. I'm telling you the police is gonna be behind us soon," Ellie said.

"Hmmm, I'd love to see a zombie police. Seriously Ellie? Like wanna carry some donuts for them? We can party with them, or maybe join the zombie squad, or the best option - get this goddamn car and get the hell outta here" Ed said.

"Yea dude, that sounds like an awesome idea," Sam said in an excited tone.

"See! Everyone is smart enough to understood that no one cares if we steal! We are doing it for our survival!" Ed exclaimed.

"Well, I was talking about the party," Sam said in disappointment.

"I'm gonna punch your face so hard that I'll be a better face-palmer than Johnny Cage*," Ed screamed completely annoyed.

We walked towards the car which was across the road. "This is gonna be awesome, riding a limousine for free," Bob said.

"That ain't no limo," said Ed, "that's a 1980's Toyota."

I went over to help Ethan pick the lock. I searched my pockets for my portable screwdriver, but I was out of luck.

"I gotcha," said Ed. He handed me a screwdriver that he took out from his pant pocket. "Man what would you do if I wasn't here," he said but never would it come to my mind that he was serious.

---

*OOH THE MORTAL KOMBAT REFERENCE :)