Chapter eighteen

Maddilynne's POV
"Your having a girl and a girl!"she says excitedly
"W-what"I sputter out
"Congratulations your having twin girls"she says excitedly tears form in my eyes as I look at the screen and see two babies an hear their heart beats.
My babies heartbeats.
I look at Zachariah an smile then watch the screen again.
She gives me a paper towel to wipe the gel off. I sit up and wipe it off my stomach as she writes on her clipboard.
"They are growing absolutely wonderfully all three of you are healthy just keep taking the vitamins and healthy diet"she smiles
"Okay thank you"I say standing up and pulling my shirt down.
We leave and go to the car and I call Zoey.
"Tell me!"she yells excitedly
"Okay a girl"  I say an she starts rambling on
"And another girl" I add
"Omg! I called it I told you!"she screamed we talked the whole way until I got home an I told her I'd call her later.I open the door an expect Caine to rush an ask what the gender is but he doesn't. I hear talking we walk into the kitchen and see Caine and Zaine with the neighbors standing around talking. I walk in an get a bottle of water not knowing what to do as Zach greets them.
"So?"Caine asks quietly excited
"After dinner"I say
"No maddi"he whines like a two year old
"I will tell you an Zaine after the guest leave"I say taking a drink. I hear the bathroom door down the hall shut and foot steps coming down the hall I look at Caine in confusion cause Kyle is already in the kitchen with Sarah an Michael then I remember their other son. I take another drink an watch the entry way an I see a boy walk in.
Hot Damn!!
He has jet black hair that's styled in a quiff a jawline to die for. He had on a dress shirt rolled up to his elbows and black jeans that hung on his hips with his shirt tucked in with gray vans.
I look up and he's smirking he knew I was checking him out my face heats up an I see his eyes rake up and down my body momentarily stopping at my belly. I put my hand on my belly kind of protectively an his eyes snap to my fave an he still has that smirk that makes him even hotter.
"Oh Maddilynne this is our son Jake"Sarah says smiling at me. I smile at her then say a quiet hi to him an he says hey still with that stupid smirk.
"Well dinner is almost ready so why don't we all have a seat in the dinning room"Zachariah says and they all file out until it's jut me and Caine.
"So your really gonna make me wait"he says looking at me
"Yes I am"I laugh as I walk to the dinning room an sit down. A couple minutes later Caine brings the food out with Zaine's help then Caine sits beside me as Zaine sits on the other side of me. Jake sits in front of me between his mother an brother as Zachariah an Micheal sit at the ends of the table.
We all get food an begin to eat with some small talk I keep to myself.
"So Maddilynne how's school going"Sarah asks
"Good"I smile
"That's good school can be fun if you let it"she says
I nod an smile.
"Starting food fights are always fun"Jake says looking at me smirking
"What"Sarah says
"Nothing it was all a misunderstanding at school"I laugh then glare at Jake who just smiles at me knowing what he's doing. We finish dinner without any other mishaps. I help clean up an they all go to the living room and sit an talk but I go outside an sit on the front steps an look at how beautiful the sky is. I hear the front door open an foot steps nearing me then someone sits beside me an out of the corner of my eye I see that it's Jake.
"So who knocked you up"he asks an I look at him shocked.
"What"he asks like he seriously didn't just say that.
"Did you really just say that"I ask in disbelief
"Yeah"he says slowly
I shake my head an look at the sky again. 
"Well"he says
"Why do you care"I ask looking at him
"I was just trying to have a conversation with you damn"he says
"Hunter"I say looking out again
"The hunter you threw pudding at"he asks
"Yeah"I sigh
"Good he's a dick"he laughs
"Your telling me"I chuckle
"So what's the story"he asks
"Well I went to a party for drunk fell for his words had sex and here I am five almost six months pregnant"I say
"Wow"he says I nod an rub my belly to calm them down because their going crazy kicking.
I gasp when one of the babies kick hard.
" you okay"he asks a little worried but why would he be worried?
"Yeah I'm fine their just kicking like crazy"I say
"Their"he asks an my eyes go wide I wanted Caine an Zaine to know first.
"Shit, yeah their I'm having twins but don't say anything I haven't told my other two brothers yet an their dying to know the gender an they'd be mad that you knew before them"I say rubbing my belly to calm them.
"What's the gender"he asks
"Girls"I say
"Your gonna have your hands full"he laughs
"Girls are way better than boys, boys are always in trouble"I say looking at him
"Yeah but girls have so much attitude and love to argue an you have it double"he says smirking
"No we don't" I say
"Mhm your arguing now"he smirks
"No I'm not"I say then look away an I hear him laugh.
"So why haven't I seen you around school but you've seen me"I ask him
"I keep to myself most the time the guys there all all about whose pants their getting in next an the girls are the same way"he says
I nod.
"Wanna go for a walk"I ask standing up
"Sure"he answers an I tell him to wait then walk inside to the living room.
"Hey jake an I are going on a walk"I tell Zachariah
"Okay but keep your phone on you"he says
I nod an go back outside an we walk down the driveway an then the sidewalk. We walk in comfortable silence an just enjoy it.
"So are you excited"he asks stuffing his hands in his jacket pockets that he put on before he came out.
"For what"I ask
"To have your babies"he says
"Yeah, it scares me but I can't take it back now"I smile an wrap my cardigan around me tighter.
"Here"he says slipping his jacket off and putting it around my shoulders.
"Uh thanks"I say slipping my arms through the sleeves. We walk awhile more then decide to go back. We walk through the doors as his parents and brother were putting their coats on. We all say goodbye an they leave.
"Tell us!"Caine yells smiling
"Well sit down an I will"I say an they go in and sit on the couch.
"Caine you got your wish but doubled"I smile as his shocked face Zaine got up first an hugged me.
"Congratulations baby girl"he says hugging me then Caine gets up and hugs me to saying congratulations also.
I smile and couldn't be anymore happier.

Everything is going to be okay I smile to myself.