Twenty-three

Maddilynne's POV
I sit down in a booth holding my vanilla ice cream cone as Jake sits in front of me. I eat my ice cream but then the babies start kicking hard. I wince and hold my stomach.
"Are you okay"he asks frantic. I smile and nod .
"Their kicking and if one kicks the other kicks"I say and be sighs .
"I thought you were in labor"he says and I laugh.
"Trust me you'll know if I am." I laugh.
After we finish our ice cream we walk a bit till my feet swell and car go home.
"Alright buttercup here's your stop" he chuckles as I glare when we stop at my house.
"I swear you will pay for that nickname "I huff glaring .
"Whatever you say buttercup"he laughs and kisses my cheek and goes up his walk way. As I stand there star struck with a blank stare on my face .
He just kissed my cheek.
Omg he kissed my cheek!
I go into the house all giddy like a little school girl and go to the kitchen where all the guys are.
"Hey" I smile and sit down slipping my shoes off and rubbing my belly.
"I have to go to the store did you call in your prescription for your vitamins?" Zachariah asks me .
"Yes I did it this morning ."I answer swinging my feet tracing patterns on my belly.
"I'll be back" he says and kisses my  head and tells the other two bye than walks out the door.
I sigh and look at Caine.
"What?" He asks me as I look at him.
"I feel bad."I mumble looking at my hands.
"For?"he presses on.
"Being mean to Zachariah "I say sadly
"Would if he hates me? Or don't want nothing to do with us? Or kicks me out?" I ramble on getting all worked up when Zaine gets up and turns my face to his.
"He doesn't hate you and loves those girls already and you will not be kicked out , if anything he's hating on himself for saying what he did " he says hugging me .
"I'll apologize when he comes home"I say and hug him back .
He moves and sit down at his computer and I get a drink.
"So you gonna tell us names" asks Caine and I laugh and shake my head.
"You'll know them when they get wrote on their certificates " I chuckle and go to the living room and sit down.
Ten minutes into my show my phone vibrates and rings. I pick it up and answer it , it's Jake.
"Hey what are you calling for ?" I chuckle.
"Come outside its important I need to talk to you" he says and I worry but stand up.
"Everything okay"I ask and he sighs
"Just come outside "and the line goes dead so I walk to the door and open it and walk down my path and see jake standing there...

So sorry it's short wanted to put a little something up since its been so long since I've wrote!!! Hope you like it any feedback is greatly appreciated so much!!💖💖🎀🎀🎀🎀