DON'T CALL ME YUU-CHAN!!!!

"Oi mika!!" Yuu hollered down the street running at him with all his might. "Oh.. hey yuu-chan" mika said in a sweet and firm voice as he watched yuu run up to him. "Hey-don't-call-me-yuu-chan!" Yuu yelled at mika trying to regain his breath. Mika giggled and grabbed yuu in his arms "oh come on yuu-chan lighting up!". Yuu blushed trying to put mika away but couldn't cause mika was really strong.

"Your so cute yuu-chan~" mika whispered pulling yuu even closer. "He-hey mika c-come on l-let go!!!" Yuu studdered struggling to break free from mika grasps. "Okay fine my little yuu-chan!" Mika smiled letting go of yuu giving him space to catch his breath once again. "So what did you come here for?" Mika asked slightly titling his head at. "I-uh-well!..." yuu couldn't say what he wanted to say so he just said he came to see him and how he was doing. "Oh great! and you?" Mika replied giving a big smile. Yuu blushed "I..uh am doing fine!" Yuu said quickly trying to cover up his bright red cheeks.

Yuu really wanted to say that he loved mika but he didn't know if mika felt the same way or just thought of him as just family. Mika saw that yuu was spacing out and was getting worried cause of the look on yuu's face looked like he was about to cry. " hey yuu-chan~ you ok?" Mika said sounding concerned and getting all up in yuu's cute and adorable face. Yuu finely snapped out of it and when he did he realized mika was right in his face.

Him and mika both were staring into each others eyes (YES!!!KNOW~ KISS!!! Oh umm...sorry did I intrude-hehehe-*quickly vanishes out of sight*). Mika then got in closer to yuu and yuu became as red as a fire truck. As mika's face started inching closer to yuu's he quickly jumped back and said "Let's go fine the others!". Mika looked confused at first but then he smiled a soft one and sweetly said " okay sounds like a plan!".

I know the first chapter is super short but HEY! It's my first time writing something for poeple to see besides my homework so please don't hate me. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!