oh mika...

Hey hey my lovelys sadly im sick with a temperature of 101 and im rearly eating...but thats not stopping me from writing my story thats for damn sure! I mean its just laying down in my bed or couch on my phone typing its not like im trying to do back flips off my house! Anyway till I get better some chapters might be short but you're just going to jabe to bear~ with me ok? Anyway enjoy~!

As morning came mika wss awoken by the sound of birds singing right ourltside the window "ughhhh shut up you stupid birds! Im trying to sleep with my yuu-chan!" Mika grumbled glaring out the window. Just as mika screamed he realized yuu was still sleeping and qquickly shut up and looked at yuu hoping to GOD he didint wake yuu up.

Thankfully yuu being the deep sleeper he is he was still sleeping not at all bothered by mika's wracket. "Oh thank the gods" mika sighed in relief still keeping his gaze on yuu. Yuu makes cute little moans in his sleep and moving closer to mika hiding his face in mika's neck. (holy shit sooo cute!>///<) Mika's eyes widen and starts panicing holy crap holy crap so cute so cute so cu-BAM NOSE BLEED! "Damnit!" Mika mudders covering his nose with his hand and looking away from yuu. Why does he have to be so cute! Mika mentally slapped him self for giving a nose bleed but could you blame him?

Slowly mika looked back at yuu to see he was slowly waking up just great now he's gonna see my nose! mika sighed. "Mnn..." yuu yawned and opens his eyes "what time is it?" Yuu ask rubbing his eyes. "Good morning yuu-chan!" Mika said still holding his hand over his poor bleeding nose. "Hi..." yuu said sweetly looking at mika "mika why is your nose bleeding!?!" Yuu springs up staring at mika's nose. "N-no reason yuu-chan is just happens sometimes nothing to worry about" mika reassured yuu smiling the best he could.

"Ok but we at least have to clean you up come on" yuu replied standing up and walking to the bathroom dragging mika with him. Yuu takes a rag and wets it in the sink then holds it up to mika's nose "how's your nose start bleeding anyway?" Yuu asked. "I....c-can't tell you" mika studdered playing with his fingers. "And why not!" Yuu pouted to the vampire giving him those big puppy eyes.

"I-if I tell you...you'll think I-im weird and n-never be my friend again" mika whimpers tears forming in his eyes. "Mika we've been freinds for like forever! What makes you think I'd leave you now?!" Yuu explained moving the rag away from mika's nose which has stopped bleeding. Mika finally desided to give in and tell him "....ok...my nose was bleeding because..."

MUHAHAH Im stopping it here sorry please dont hate me but hey it keeps you thinking doesnt it? Anyway I have a question this is something my friend ask and I was a bit curious to what you guys would say so tell me...who would be top? Yuu or mika? I secretly think mika would be great on top! Just taking dominance and power making yuu all weak with his touches and love making and taking his virg-...yeah I'll stop now its getting a little creepy...heh o///o.....anyways~ I'll see all you lovelys later Hayle OUT!