"I.....love you!"

Hey hey my lovelys! I've gotten a little better still coughing though...but its ok anyways enjoy~!

"....ok...my nose was bleeding because..." damnit mika just answer him mika screamed in his head. "Well?..." yuu said sounding annoyed. "Um...because....I...I...l-love.......you" mika answered shyly and blushing. "You....what?" Yuu practically whispered staring at mika in disbelief. "I SAID I LOVE YOU YUU-CHAN!!!" Mika screams blushing his head off.

"I-in what way?..." yuu asked in a scared tone. (idiot yuu he had a nose bleed over you -_-....which way do you think?) " in uh I love you so much I want to kiss you all day and want to marry you way" mika responds shyly playing with his fingers. He's just gonna reject me then never talk to me again! Mika thought ready to explode into tears until he felt something soft press against he lips. Huh? Whats this? Mika looked to see what it was and saw yuu kissing him! (Ah~ I've been waiting to do that for a while!...feels good to write that!) Mika instantly kissed back kissing yuu as lovingly as he can.

So soft...and he taste like vanilla! Yuu thought kissing mika deeper while wrapping his arms around mika's neck. "Nm...mm~.." mika tried to speak but just ending up coming out a moan. Yuu quickly pulled away blushing as red as a tomato "s-sorry mika I....I couldn't help it i just...I lobe ypu to and-" yuu tried to say but was cut off by a finger pressing against his lips. "Shhh yuu-chan its ok..." mika said smiling. In a spilt second mika voice changed to a dark sexy tone "but your not gonna be the dominant one here..I am" mika said lowly with a smirks on his face. (....O_O holy shit mika rapists much!) "W-w-what!?!" Yuu went to say but once again cut off by mika this time by his lips.

"Mm!" Yuu moans and struggles to get out of mika's grip but mika's a vampire like thats gonna work! Mika just pulls yuu closer bittimg his lips to the point it could draw blood. Yuu moaned louder latching on to mika' s shirt "m....mika...mm...s-stop!" Yuu moaned struggling but weaker this time. Mika pulled away from the kiss "Hmm your saying no but your body says other wise~?" Mika hummed touching along yuu's chest and down then soon lifting up his shirt. "H-hey!..w-what are you doing baka!" Yuu studdered blushing.

"Just having a little taste~" mika said bitting yuu's neck with his fangs. Yuu's eyes widen at the sudden action "a-ah!...m-mika" yuu pants, it doesnt hurt that bad...it just felt like like a littpe neddle, but mika doing the bitting just made yuu weak and helpless though still felling pleasure. Mika starts sucking causing yuu's head to spin "Mika......s-stop..this is to much" yuu's breath and heart beat quicken.

Mika pulls away and stares at yuu blood dripping down his chin. "Yuu-chan...." mika gives yuu the most cutest puppy eyes "why wouldn't you let me make love to you~?" Mika purrs hugging yuu's chest but still staring at yuu. "W-what I never said anything about that! I just don't want you bitting me!" Yuu blushes.

"Oh.....so if I dont bit you you'll ne ok with me making love to you?" Mika ask getting high hopes. "Um.....sure mika do what you want" yuu sighs and smiles. Mika smirks once again and picks yuu up "do what I want?...oh that was a bad idea to say that" mika laughs darkly and walks to yuu's bedroom. "Oh no..." yuu gulped knowing he's screwed. Yuu was literally thrown on the bed by mika. "What the hell mik- ah!" Yuu tried to say but was straddled by le mika himself. "M-mika~" Yuu moaned quietly as mika kissed him. "Lets have fun...ok yuu-chan?"

Cliffhanger! Hehe~ I know hate me but hey I think its funny to do this and don't worry next part will be BEAUTIFUL! mika and yuu doing the thing! Yeah...anyway bye~!