JEALOUS MUCH!

Hey guys this is chapter 2 of MIKAYUU and if you haven't noticed yes I know in the first chapter was short and had some miss spelling, but I promise you I will try to make it longer and less miss spelling. GOD HUMAN LANGUAAGE IS SOOO HARD ESPECIALLY AMERICANS DAMN!!!! Any way enjoy!

Yuu and Mika slowly walked down the street in silence. This is so awkward! Yuu thought and what was he trying to do earlier? Yuu's mind flashed back to when Mika got really close to his face. YUU's face blushed as he played the image in his head over and over again. " HEY!!! Yuu Mika!!!" a familiar voice yells. Yuu looks up to see Yoichi waving at them. "Hey Yoichi!" Yuu yells back as him and Mika walk up to Yoichi.

"Hello Yoichi" Mika says in a calm voice smiling. Yoichi smiles back then draws his attention back to Yuu. "Let's get going or Shinoa well get mad" Yoichi said sounding a bit scared. "Ok cool... come on Mika" Yuu said holding out his hand. Mika smiled and carefully grabbed Yuu's hand. Yuu slightly blush and started to walk. Yoichi looked at both of them but just decided to ignore it and followed after them.

Once they arrived at Shinoa's house they knocked on the door. They hear a light and squeaky voice yell 'HOLD OOOON!!!". Yuu sighed then looked down to notice him and Mika's hands were still intertwined with each other. "Umm...Mika?" Yuu said nervously looking up at Mika with a hint of red in his cheeks. "yes Yuu-chan" Mika said looking at him curiously. "Umm..y..your hand..i..it's" Yuu whisper pointing down at their hands locked together. "Oh! sorry Yuu-chan!" Mika quickly broke away his grip and quickly turned away to hide his beat red face. Just as he did Shinoa opened the door and looked at them with confusion.

Once it hit her what was happening she giggled. "What's so funny Shinoa?" Yoichi asked starring at her. "Those two love birds over there!" Shinoa said trying not burst out laughing. "HEY!!!" yelled both Yuu and Mika which made them blush even harder. "HA! embarrassed!" Shinoa teased holding her stomach laughing again and pointing. " SH-SHUT UP!!!" Yuu screamed at her. "What's going on?" Mistuba asked as she stood behind Shinoa. "These two are sooo cute!!!" Shinoa said pointing at Yuu and Mika blushing their heads off. "Oh!..what happened?" Mitsuba asked looking at Yu. "Umm...." Yuu couldn't answer.

Mitsuba got in his face and screamed "TELL ME!!!!!!!". She grabbed Yuu and started to shaking him "tell me! tell me! tell me!". "Ahh! s-stop Mitsuba!!! Yuu bagged trying to pull her away. Mika glared at Mitsuba and got angry. So he grabbed Yuu's by his shoulders and pulled him in his arms. "Don't touch my Yuu-chan you evil human" Mika said in a cold voice hugging Yuu tighter. "M-mika!!!" Yuu cried blushing super hard. He...he called me his!!! Yuu thought his head spinning with confusion. "Awww is the vampire boy in love with our little Yuu~" Shinoa said smirking. Mitsuba looked at Mika furious. "Jealous much!" Mitsuba yelled at Mika with her hands on her hips. He starred at her realized what she said was true....Mika was jealous.

Cliffhanger MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Evil aren't I. Don't worry you'll survive... some how. Any how it might take a long time for me to make the third chapter but we'll manage! Cause we're strong!!!....well some of us at least are....sorry. WELL HOPE YOU HAD FUN SEE YOU WHEN CHAPTER 3 COMES OUT BYE-BYE!!!!