first date!

.......im still mad at you guys.....but..I quess I can't hate you forever I hope I didnt hurt you to bad with those books and pencils! Anyway I have something to tell you guys but later!

~~~morning~~~

Yuu wakes up and tries to sit up. "Ah holy fuck!" Yuu lays back down rubbing his hips. "Damn mika!" Yuu wines feeling pain all over. "Im sorry yuu-chan...I never meant to be so rough...it just felt really good" mika sighed his eyes closed. Shit his was awake! yuu thought looking down in shame. "Its ok mika....I still liked it...no matter what" yuu clawed over to mika and snuggled up next to him.

Mika smiles and opens his eyes slightly to stare at yuu. "Yuu-chan....wanna go on a date?" Mika said thinking now that I think about it...we never even went on a date and we just had sex....hm? ."mika...my ass still hurts" yuu pouted. "Heh I got denied by my own boyfriend" mika said sighing. "I only denied you because your a pain in the ass!" Yuu said blankly. (Hehe get it!) "But yuu-chan I want to go places with you~!" Mika wined hugging yuu for deal life. "Ok ok just let go your gonna kill me!" Yuu screamed struggling against mika.

"Oppsies sorry yuu-chan~!" Mika smiled and slowly let go of yuu. "God you and your fucking vampire strength!" Yuu panted. "Anyway get up and get dressed!" Mika said standing up "oh and im just gonna borrow some of your clothes" mika added in going through yuu's dresser. "Yeah...ok" yuu sat up slowly "damn it still hurts" yuu mudders and rubbing his back side.

"And yuu-chan im sorry I hurt you I just couldnt help but claim you as mine!" Mika giggled and ran to the bathroom with clothes in his hands. "Whatever I'll get you next time" yuu sighed and slowly stood up. Ow fuck... yuu thought my insides feel weird. Yuu walked over to his dresser and picked out a random shirt and jeans and through them on. "MIKA IM REALLY HURRY YOUR ASS UP!" Yuu screamed sitting on his bed. "COMING!!!" mika yelled back running out the bathroom door. "Ok come on..lets go" mika smiled and grabbed yuu's hand pulling him out the front door.

"So where are we going?" Yuu asked playing with mika's fingers. "The park" mika replied kissing yuu's head. "The park?...why there?" Yuu asked confused. "Cause it's quiet and I love the park" mika smiled big and wraped an arm around yuu's shoulders. "Ok then..." yuu rested his head on mika's shoulder and mika rested his head on yuu's head.

~~~At Park~~~

"Wanna sit on the swings?" Mika aske pointing at the swings. "Yeah!" Yuu replied in a childish tone eyes sparkling. "Ok come on my little silly" mika giggled sitting yuu on one of the swing. "Push me mika push me!" Yuu yelled gigglimg like a 5 year old kid. (Awww so cute!) "ok cutie little yuu-chan" mika smiled and pushed yuu on the swing. "Hehe higher mika higher!" Yuu yelled giggling more. Mika pushed yuu higher he's so cute like this....like a little kid with candy..I think I've falling in love all over again mika thought sighing happily. A few more hours of swinging yuu jumped off and dragged mika to a park bench and sat him down then sat on his lap. "Yuu-chan your such a child!" Mika laughed and pulled yuu closer to him on his lap.

"I know...im the cutie and your the...." yuu thinks "sexy" mika cut in yuu thoughs. "What no!" Yuu blushed. "Oh yes I am~" mika smirked kissing yuu's cheek. "Hmph!" Yuu pouted and crossing his arms. "Oh come on you know you love me and my sexiness~" mika said sedusivly. "More like you and your retardedness" yuu huffed (is retardedness even a word?...I dont know) "what yuu-chan rude!" Mika whimpered. "Hehe mika im just kidding I love you" yuu giggled hugging mika and kissing him softly....but you know we dont like the soft shit we just make that an intense make our in the park yeah!. Mika kissed back harshly wanting every part of yuu.

After a while yuu pulled away for air. "God mika a little to needy are we" yuu panted glaring at mika. "Heh sorry yuu-chan...still love yah though" mika smiled innocently. "Yeah whatever..I love you to dork" yuu smiled and kissed mika and mika kissed back.

Hey guys so about what I was taking about earlier I have to ask...should I end this book and start a new one or what? Anyway bye guys! ♥