Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time

"I missed you so much." I sighed lustfully, captivated by the doe, honey-brown eyes I'd yearned to see again.

"I missed you more I'll bet." He said seductively, pressing my face to his so we were nose to nose, his sweet, warm breaths upon my neck.

The fire blazing beside us, keeping us toasty and warm, as the day drew to close, and outside in the freezing cold began to darken. Back on the plush carpet on our knees like the previous week, yet this time it was all the more special.

"I actually didn't think you'd thought twice about me." I whispered flirtatiously into his ear, as he stroked my cheeks with his fingers, never taking his eyes off mine.

"I couldn't get you off of my mind." He hushed, his lips brushing over the surface of my skin delicately, from my neck to my forehead.

The atmosphere was intimately enchanting, and I could heart his heart beat thumping in time with my own. Eleanor and mother having given us some privacy, we took it to our full advantage, making up for the week we'd been apart, and letting Paul have the impassioned affection he longed from me.

"I love you Michelle." He whispered, tracing his lips around my chin and nose before pressing them firmly to my own, his hands clutching my cheeks delicately.

"I love you Paul." I mumbled between breaths, smoothing my hands up his neck and through his soft hair, only causing him to grip me tighter, having been given a positive response.

Before long, he drew one hand down my side, only to pinch my waist, and pull me onto his lap discreetly. Without hesitation, I slid onto his knees, my fingers still entwined in his hair, running through his luscious brown locks, and my lips pressed contentedly to his. I closed my heavy eye lids to enjoy what felt like a dream; a dream I never wanted to wake up from.

With one hand to my waist, and the other, my cheek, he drew me so close, my chest pressed suffocatingly tight to his, which was pleasantly painful.

I could have stayed there in his warm arms, his lips working fiercely against mine, for eternity, and I could tell he felt the same, as he showed no sign of wanted to stop anytime soon, but the oxygen levels in my system began running low.
I pulled away slowly, giggling childishly, lightly lifting my eyelids again and trying to find my way back down to planet earth, as my head was so high up in the clouds. Paul shook his head to wake himself up from the heavy trace he was under, but kept me on his lap comfortingly, squeezing me tightly around my waist, reluctant to let me go.

My arms still wrapped around his neck, I rested my forehead against his, gazing into his endearing, puppy-like eyes, and rubbing my nose against his in sickening Eskimo kiss fashion.

"Next time you're coming with me to Blackpool." He whispered, presenting me with a blissful smile. "I don't think I could go through that again."

I smiled foolishly, still unable to form words due to the overstimulation of sheer pleasure, having never felt better in my life, and simply nodded in response. Just to have Paul by my side again, and realising how attached I'd become to him was very empowering.

"Merry Christmas Michelle." He chuckled, rubbing my back comfortingly, as I rested my head against his shoulder, my body still wrapped in his arms on his lap.

"Merry Christmas Paul." I smiled, my mind so at ease, I was barely able to function properly. It was as though Paul was a sort of drug I'd overdosed, and it had taken serious effects on not only to my mind, but my now feeble body.

"I have something for you." He whispered into my ear, rocking our bodies from either side in a lull motion.

"What?" I smiled, unwilling to move from our comfy, and warm state.

Paul retrieved a small, white box from his pocket, causing me to sit up from my slouching position in curiosity.

He opened the box carefully, presenting it to me in his palm with much high esteem. I gazed at it wonderfully, afraid to peep inside, causing him to nudge it forward to encourage me to take it from his hand.

I lifted the box from his palm delicately, slanting it slightly to peer inside, and pouring the content into my hand, fell a silver glint.

"I saw this in a shop, and the woman inside told me all about it." He smiled. "And I thought it was just perfect."

With my other hand, I lifted the precious chain to eye level, so it hung between both our close faces. Paul watched me captivated, as I gazed at the glimmering bracelet at hand.

"It's beautiful." I said in awe, unable to take my eye of the sparkling gift, as it reflected the flickering of the fire. "But it must have cost a fortune."

"And you're worth every penny." He smiled, biting my ear playfully, and nestling his nose into the side of my face.

"Thank you Paul." I said, gazing down at the gorgeous chain I'd finally set down into my lap.

"No problem love." He said, picking the chain up from my knee, and clipping it around my wrist, as a perfect fit. "Merry Chrimbo darlin'!"